• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My own work: the rijonAdventures site

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    That's rich. A well made site. It's simple, and not too much image-based. (Layout-wise.)

The game looks pretty well made too.

Will this be a temporary (Just for the game, for a short while.) or a basic site, for the game?

Either way, it's great, and if you ever feel the need to make a Pokemon site, that would be a good place to start, and include your game information, and regular things.

Just a suggestion, because I see the potential.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • To be really honest... the layout's boring. :/

It's pretty and compliant and everything... but there is nothing that really pops out...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Nothing's really wrong with the layout itself, it's mostly the colors, all of them are chalky, you have the chalky purple and the dull gray. If you could brighten them up a little, maybe do some little tricks with your headers, etc. Just make the menus pop out a little more, and it should show a huge improvement as far as the "standing out" problem goes.

I guess, all I'm trying to say is that the colors are a bit chalky, if you could make them stand out, in any method you can think of, it would most likely be for the better.

Back