• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pictures from my trip to Las Vegas are up.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone. I hope you guys are having a nice evening. I just want to tell you guys I got my some of my pictures from my trip to Las Vegas. We even got to go to The Hoover Dam! So I got some pictures of that. I took about 146 pictures. So I couldn't put them all. So I uploaded 20. Check them out and tell me what you think if you wish.

And if you see me, I am still working on my weight. I don't look like what it is in the pictures anymore. So yeah I want to say that.

EDIT: Okay, I think I should post my album up. So it will be easier. So if you guys don't need to go to my profile you don't need to. I should have done that before, sorry. ^^;

You can look at them through here or my profile.

Okay, enjoy and I will talk to you guys soon.

It is going to be in public view for about a month, after that I will put in private view(only my contacts and mods can see them). So if you are not in my contact list and still want to see the pictures, then you might have to add me. Because I won't put them in public view for long. Just want to add that. Thanks. ^__^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Uh oh...what did I do...? Okay, I am going try to fix it. The title should say Trip To Las Vegas and Hoover Dam. I put it in Public view...this is weird. I probably did something wrong. D: Because I can see it just fine in my side.

YAY! I am glad you can see them now. I was a little worried there.

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Found 'em! I've been wantin to go to Vegas with a few guy friends of mine but we're still too young to really enjoy it (We're all 20, well I turn 20 in a couple weeks) so blah.

Anywhoot thanks so much for the comment and I'm proud of what you've been able to do by bein' healthy!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah wait til you guys get a bit older, and then you can go. It is so fun! I think you will enjoy it. ^^

You are welcome. I am glad to hear from you.

Oh why thank you! I am trying really hard to lose the weight. I really want to. I don't want to be fat anymore.

Back