• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pikachu and Torchic drawings! (please rate)

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
Years
  • Heres a few drawings I did.

Pikachu has Japanese fans!

Torchic is running freely in the grass!

I had more, but I didn't have time to scan them:'(

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • Thank you so much! 10/10? I would say more like a 8/10. I kind of messed up on Pikachu's right eye. I colored it with a dark blue pencil, and I thought it was black.(o_o)

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • you know i didnt notice that before xD
    but know i see a little spot of blue lol
    but still 10/10 great drawings =]

Last edited:

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • These pics are AWESOME!!!!
    and i didnt notice that you used a dark blue pencil instead of black, it still works!
    11/10

Galbinus

Speeds.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Cute drawings.

They are a little too simple for my taste though, and the scanner looks like it may have killed the colors. X__X Also, the light source looks extremely wonky at times. :S Pick one spot and stick to it (actually this is a problem that keeps recurring in my own drawings so we're in the same boat there LOL.)

Overall I would give it a 6.5/10. :) Keep up the good work!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh, wow. O_O Those are..................... Fantastic. O_O If you didn't draw them on Paint, 9/10. If you drew them on Paint, 10/10.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Very nice drawings. The Pikachu one is great, but the Torchic one doesn't settle right w/ me.(mainly the feet, but still it's good.) Overall, great job, and kept up the good work.

Back