• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokémon trading hole! V2.0

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Could you breed me a Adamant Eevee, I'll trade you a Ev'd Lucario comes with eggmoves Bullet Punch & Blaze Kick.

Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 280/350/172/216/173/279
    OT:TODD666 belongs to Stormftw (Smogon)
    IVs: 29|31|27|x|28|31

I forgot what the EV's were, but it's fully legit. I really need this Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Any pokemon in Sapphire you want? I can Get them, but it will take at least a week, maybe more.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Could you breed me a Adamant Eevee, I'll trade you a Ev'd Lucario comes with eggmoves Bullet Punch & Blaze Kick.

Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 280/350/172/216/173/279
    OT:TODD666 belongs to Stormftw (Smogon)
    IVs: 29|31|27|x|28|31

I forgot what the EV's were, but it's fully legit. I really need this Eevee.

I will see if it is possible, have to check the natures of the eevees that i have but i will probably can do it, it will take some time though.

Any pokemon in Sapphire you want? I can Get them, but it will take at least a week, maybe more.

already answered you before man.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Hmm. I can take something else, Sableye and Shuppet are high want. And I wouldn't mind having Pokerus. That looks cool.

Back