• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokémon trading hole! V2.0

bian

Years
    I'm also interested in your Regi trio, Lake trio, and Cresselia. What would you like for it though?

bian

Years
    I have a Phanpy, Gligar, Mankey (HG Exclusives), and a UT TRU Regigigas. That's all I got since you already have most of my events.

Also, you could also check this site and check your event Pokemon if one of them is on the list on the site (This are hacked event Pokemon files that are hosted from PKMN DB):
    https://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I have a Phanpy, Gligar, Mankey (HG Exclusives), and a UT TRU Regigigas. That's all I got since you already have most of my events.

Also, you could also check this site and check your event Pokemon if one of them is on the list on the site (This are hacked event Pokemon files that are hosted from PKMN DB):
    https://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php

Only interested in the TRU Regigigas UT
    And about the hacks i checked them with software myself, none of them acused to be hacks. I'm pretty rigid with this myself and always delete the pokes that are acused of being hack.

bian

Years
    I'll just get the Skitty, let's trade tomorrow, it's already night in my place.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    do you have a shiny pichu up for trade. i would be willing to trade anything i have for it.

I have the pikachu colored one, don't know if it is considered shiny, but if you are looking for the one to unlock the event in the forest mine does it.
    My pokémon trading hole! V2.0

English Spring 2010 Pichu (UT)
    Jolly

chrispen2195

Emerald lover!
    Years
    just looking for a shiny to keep in my party. that that one will do. i don't have hg/ss, so that event, it doesn't matter to me.

off topic: i wish i was able to get wi-fi from march 5-25... or i wouldn't have to ask for a shiny pichu...

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    just looking for a shiny to keep in my party. that that one will do. i don't have hg/ss, so that event, it doesn't matter to me.

off topic: i wish i was able to get wi-fi from march 5-25... or i wouldn't have to ask for a shiny pichu...

And what do you offer for the pichu??

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    10ANIV Celebi and Shiny Trapinch for any two of these: Dialga/Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf/Cresselia?

Already answered you in your pm, i'm not interested in any of those, sorry.

THREAD HUGELY UPDATED, EVERY CATEGORY HAVE NEW POKÉS!

Last edited:

chrispen2195

Emerald lover!
    Years
    i don't really have any special pokemon... anything i have you can have though. i need to make a page that has all the pokemon that i have... i have to go, and i won't be back on till monday.... PM me of any pokemon you want and i will see if i have it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I can give you

KYORE HG
    Palkia (Arceus Event)
    Giratina (Arceus Event)
    Shiny Registell
    Shiny Latias
    Shiny Jolteon
    Shiny Vaporeon
    Shiny Glaceon
    Shiny Groudon
    Shiny Giratina

This MY request

10 ANIV Mew (UT) (Japanese event distributed to commemorate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver, OT ススム )
    Adamant

Alamos Darkrai (UT)
    Timid

Ageto Celebi (UT)
    Timid

TRU Shaymin (UT)
    Modest

do you have Jirachi w/ Draco Meteor (Timid, Modest)

Back