• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Diamond Team

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks smarties. With levels yeh Im not too worried about training up. Problem is I dont have any Ice Attacks and I really want one. What number of TM is it? I dont think I can remove HMS until ypu've beat the game? I suppose I could rid myself of Aqua Jet.....

Hey I have avalanche will this do any good for Empoleon if it can learn it?

EDIT: Just defeated Aaron. I wish I had done some training. Thta is the bets pokemon battle I have ever had in my life. Staraptor owned the first two but was knocked about when he sent out Drapion. Dialga knocked him out and suprisingly Heracross beat my Dialga. Every single other pokemon was fainted until I got to my last I used a revive for Dialga and defeated him. Then came that nasty Vespiqen.

I dont understand but everytime I used a move the PP went down by 2 instead of 1. Now y Dialga was out of PP and Vespiqen was constantly healing, got its defense stats up to the top and slowly put my life down. I then revived Staraptor and a mircacle happened. That Vespiqen ran out of PP and used Struggle. I finished Vespiqen of with Fly. Then Staraptor owned the Beatiuafly thing.

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks smarties. With levels yeh Im not too worried about training up. Problem is I dont have any Ice Attacks and I really want one. What number of TM is it? I dont think I can remove HMS until ypu've beat the game? I suppose I could rid myself of Aqua Jet.....

Hey I have avalanche will this do any good for Empoleon if it can learn it?

EDIT: Just defeated Aaron. I wish I had done some training. Thta is the bets pokemon battle I have ever had in my life. Staraptor owned the first two but was knocked about when he sent out Drapion. Dialga knocked him out and suprisingly Heracross beat my Dialga. Every single other pokemon was fainted until I got to my last I used a revive for Dialga and defeated him. Then came that nasty Vespiqen.

I dont understand but everytime I used a move the PP went down by 2 instead of 1. Now y Dialga was out of PP and Vespiqen was constantly healing, got its defense stats up to the top and slowly put my life down. I then revived Staraptor and a mircacle happened. That Vespiqen ran out of PP and used Struggle. I finished Vespiqen of with Fly. Then Staraptor owned the Beatiuafly thing.

You can remove any moves, not just HMs, at Canalave City I think it is

Avalanche would be good on Empoleon I guess, but just think you only have one of them.

You can get Ice Beam if you have 10,000 coins at the game corner which is an awesome move. You can also buy TM Blizzard at Veilstone Department Store for something cheap.

Heracross defeated Dialga because Dialga is part steel, and Heracross most likely used Close Combat, am I right?

The reason your PP went down 2 instead of 1 is because whatever Pokemon you were facing at the time had th ability 'Pressure' which makes your Pokemon use up twice as many PP.

For Vespiquen and Beautifly, I'd recommend an electric type, preferably Luxray.

When I battled Aaron, I used Infernape to destory all of his team apart from Drapion, then I had Graveler use EQ to beat him.

If you are having problems against Aaron (which you are) then I'd recommend some more levelling up.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    yeah, i used starptor to own all of those guys, when he's about to send in Drapion, switch to Graveler, and use earthquake, that will K-O him, then just send out Staraptor again

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I just realised that Graveller and Haunter dont evolve unless you trade. Im not doing that.

Ok I struggled against the first guy Aaaron as I said but I owned the next two. Sadly I got blasted by Lucian or whatever his name is. I just wish I had earthquake. Will have to find a way.

Yeh I might take a visit to Canalave.
    I dont like the game corner, im awful at those slot things.

Yeh it used Close Combat. I hate that.

I did great against Aaaron except for that wretched Vespiqen. I dont like it. Im training a bit for when I go back against Lucian. Shame I dont have an electric type, i have electic moves, see if i can teach anyone them.

Thanks for the help dudes.

Years
    I just realised that Graveller and Haunter dont evolve unless you trade. Im not doing that.

Ok I struggled against the first guy Aaaron as I said but I owned the next two. Sadly I got blasted by Lucian or whatever his name is. I just wish I had earthquake. Will have to find a way.

Yeh I might take a visit to Canalave.
    I dont like the game corner, im awful at those slot things.

Yeh it used Close Combat. I hate that.

I did great against Aaaron except for that wretched Vespiqen. I dont like it. Im training a bit for when I go back against Lucian. Shame I dont have an electric type, i have electic moves, see if i can teach anyone them.

Thanks for the help dudes.

You can evolve Haunter and Graveler yourself without trading

Graveler learns Earthquake and you can also find TM26 Earthquake in Victory Road

You can buy Thunder at Veilstone Department store for a cheap price

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Graveler and Haunter cannot evolve without trade... unless you use the GTS glitch which I am really bafoozled about -_-

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Really? By level? Or item/stone? I might look for earthquake. But I was sure I looked in every nook and cranny and I didnt find it. :(

Im gonna go get Thunder. What TM number is it?

Years
    Graveler and Haunter cannot evolve without trade... unless you use the GTS glitch which I am really bafoozled about -_-

That's what I was on about.

You have to deposit them in the GTS, then do a trade for something over it, then take your Pokemon back. I'm sure you could find a guide somewhere

I evolved Graveler, Haunter, Kadabra and Machoke using it

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Lol. Im a simple player and I dont have an idea what GTS is. You can call me a noob. :)

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    If i remember rightly Lucian wiped the floor with me the first time i challenged him(it was his Bronzong) I then levelled up a bit, taught the best moves i could and destroyed him and the champion. i used a team of 3 pokemon. Infernape lv55 staraptor,lv55 and Dialga lv 57. staraptor DESTROYED Aaron AND Bertha. I used Infernape on Flint and part of Lucian. Dialga really helped with the Champion. His part Steel type made him a great wall. i just kept attacking her pokemon till she went down. I recommend you bring a pokemon with great defense and strong moves.Dialga(Diamond only),Steelix or Rampardos/Bastiodon depending on your version. If you have a pokemon like that, you can win quite easily

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Empoleon:
    • Surf/Hydro Pump
    • Ice Beam
    • Flash Cannon
    • Grass Knot
    Those are my Empoleon moves but there are a few different good movesets than this one

Staraptor:
    • Brave Bird
    • Close Combat
    • Return
    • U-turn/Roost
    A good Staraptor moveset^

Gengar:
    • Shadow Ball
    • Hypnosis
    • Energy Ball/Focus Blast
    • Thunderbolt
    Try to get Haunter to Gengar!

Well those are the only PKMN I know much about on your team the rest I don't know much about

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Hey you two have really helped. Training is what im doign at the moment. I have flash canon but what does it do?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Flash Cannon is your average Steel type move.

Generally in competetive play, don't use it.

Buuut, E4 is an exception. Flash Cannon is pretty useful with 120 base power.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I taught it to Dialga. It seems ok. Even when not very effective it can take roughly half the life off. I taught Empoleon Grass knot and deleted Rock clim.

I deleted my Uxie's Amnesia and taught it Charge Beam.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Again another nooby question and fact. I dont have Choice Specs and what are they? Im such a noob. XD. Oh yes and please dont say "poo". I dont like it. Amnesia never seemed to help me. Im more of a go get em attack type.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Oh. I'd heard of them but didnt know what they do. Of course being me I dont have it.

Back