• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Diamond Team

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    OK everyone went back after some serious levelling up and I owned the first three. XD. Got to Lucian owned all of his pokemon except Giffarrig and Bronzong. I did better against them but not enough to win sadly.

Years
    OK everyone went back after some serious levelling up and I owned the first three. XD. Got to Lucian owned all of his pokemon except Giffarrig and Bronzong. I did better against them but not enough to win sadly.

If you're having problems with Girafarig and Bronzong, I suggest using a dark type or just a dark type move against Girafarif. A Luxray with Crunch would be good, or an Umbreon, something like that.

Bronzong only has one weakness. Fire. Either use a Rapidash or Infernape or something with a fire type move. If you use Infernape, it must be speedy and have high special attack stats as Bronzong could wipe it out with a Psychic move.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks. I have dark pulse. But I have no fire attacks or fire moves. So bronzong is really going to trouble me.

Years
    Thanks. I have dark pulse. But I have no fire attacks or fire moves. So bronzong is really going to trouble me.

Yeah that will be your main problem. You can buy Fire Blast and Flamethrower in Veilstone.

Anyway, try using Empoleon against it seeing as it's part steel

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I very almost took out the Bronzong, I put it to sleep with Uxie and used Empoleon to attack. I got it low but he used Full Restore.

Im gonna go to the department, see if anyone can learn these attacks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    wait, Bronzong is weak to ground attacks, well Lucians one is anyway, doesn't his Bronzong have the Ability Heatproof, and not Levitate, anyway, i'd get a fire-type pokemon, like a Ponyta, or somthing, just to take down his Bronzong, it's pretty hard to take down

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I think a fire attack would be good also for Roserade right? Anyone else at the champion fire is decent for?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I think a fire attack would be good also for Roserade right? Anyone else at the champion fire is decent for?

Her Lucario also, being part steel, but he can just go down with an earthquake, so it depends what you want

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    No Earthquake for me either. Also if theres any pokemon that I can hit hard with grass. I have one grass attack.

Years
    No Earthquake for me either. Also if theres any pokemon that I can hit hard with grass. I have one grass attack.

Don't get what you're saying... Do you want something that can beat a grass type, or do you want to know a decent grass type to use?

Hmm, I'll answer both.

Good types to use against Grass would be Fire, Ice, Bug and Flying. Infernape would be great as an offesnive sweeper against Grass, which the majority of would be slower tha Infernape. If it's part-poision, psychic moves also work well. If it's part ground, Ice types deal out 4x damage

As for a grass type, well there are many, it all depends on what you need on your team. The final evolutions of the starters are all pretty good. Sceptile is very fast and could sweep, while the other three are more defensive (not too sure on Meganium).

You could also teach some other types some good grass TM's, such as Grass Knot, Solarbeam, and Energy Ball

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    No Im saying does The Champion have any Grass pokemon and I have Grass Knot, who will it be good on? I odnt think I explained very well. My bad.

Years
    No Im saying does The Champion have any Grass pokemon and I have Grass Knot, who will it be good on? I odnt think I explained very well. My bad.

I suppose it will be super effective against Milotic, but it super high special defenses will causr problems. I didn't use any grass type moves against Cynthia I don't think

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    She also has a Gastrodon, i don't know why she has 2 water types, but she does

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Ah ok. Good thing I taught my Empoleon Grass Knot. I might re-post my team soon. BTW what is stronger Fire Blast or Flamethrower?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ah ok. Good thing I taught my Empoleon Grass Knot. I might re-post my team soon. BTW what is stronger Fire Blast or Flamethrower?

Fire Blast has more Base Power, but only has 5 pP, i'd go with Flamethrower for sure, 95 Base Power(i think) and 15 PP, it's the best Fire-type move for the Elite four, because you want moves with a decent amount of PP

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Flame Thrower it is then. OK. Now that I know some moves to defeat them, how about the champion? What types are good against its pokemon?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Flame Thrower it is then. OK. Now that I know some moves to defeat them, how about the champion? What types are good against its pokemon?

She has a variaty of Pokemon, here's the Pokemon she uses:

Spiritomb Lv 61
    Lucario Lv 63
    Garchomp Lv 66
    Milotic Lv 62
    Roserade Lv 63
    Gastrodon Lv 60

So, that's the list of Pokemon which she has

Years
    I think i've followedt he rules here. this is new to me but......

I am currently in victory road. The purpose of my team is basicaly to get there without fail then switch our my Uxie for My Medicham.

Empoleon: Lvl 50:
    Item: None:

Move 1- Surf
    Move 2- Waterfall
    Move 3- Aqua Jet
    Move 4- Rock Climb

Dialga: Lvl 50:

Move 1- Cut
    Move 2- Dragon Claw
    Move 3- Ancient Power
    Move 4- Roar of Time

Graveller: Lvl 50:
    Move 1- Magnitude
    Move 2- Rock Smash
    Move 3- Strength
    Move 4- Stone Edge

Uxie- Lvl 50:
    Item:

Move 1- Confusion
    Move 2- Yawn
    Move 3- Amnesia
    Move 4- Was Deleted

Staraptor: Lvl 47:
    Item: Exp Share:

Move 1- Fly
    Move 2- Close Combat
    Move 3- Wing Attack
    Move 4- Defog

Haunter: Lvl 45
    Item: None

Move 1- Shadow Punch
    Move 2- Night Shade
    Move 3- Shadow Ball
    Move 4- Dark Pulse

Thats my team. I hope I havnt broken any rules here. Im deeply sorry if i have.

Emploeon:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Drill Peck
    Rain Dance

Dialga:
    Aura Sphere
    Slash
    Roar of Time
    Iron Tail

Graveler:
    Earthquake