• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Ranch: Platinum Updates

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    With Pokemon Platinum well on it's way, it's about time that My Pokemon Ranch start updating it's software. I know (from serebii) that there will be updates for platinum, including the new forms and new items, but I don't know when they will be updated. Does anyone know when the updates will begin?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    With Pokemon Platinum well on it's way, it's about time that My Pokemon Ranch start updating it's software. I know (from serebii) that there will be updates for platinum, including the new forms and new items, but I don't know when they will be updated. Does anyone know when the updates will begin?

The updates for Ranch aren't even confirmed for anywhere else besides Japan.

koyuki.sondo

(dot)Octavarium.xps
    Years
    Well, confirmed or not, look at it this way. You know they're probably gonna do it soon after Platinum drops. That's the way I see it--not that it really affects me. I don't have a Wii!

Hahaha.

g.narron

Banned
    Years
    Im getting sick of waiting for the update

Im getting sick of waiting for this update well anyway here is a picture of my giratina from Diamond Version.

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    My Pokémon Ranch Platinum Updates

Did you try transfering an platinum only pokémon to my pokémon ranch?
    by the way good photo g.narron!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I tried to transfer a pokemon from Platinum to my Ranch and it failed. We need that update.

Back