• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Ranch Thread

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I was going to buy it until my gift card ****ted out and now I am not using it to buy anything until its sorted out.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Im on my pokemon ranch...
    havent been on it in a while cos i cant find my pearl game >.<
    I just want the mew :|

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I got it today :D
    Big disappointment, not the same reason as other people, I understand its just storage but...

Having to upgrade ranch is a bad idea, this makes you think it isn't just storage.

And whats with it not working with platinum @_@

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I got it today :D
    Big disappointment, not the same reason as other people, I understand its just storage but...

Having to upgrade ranch is a bad idea, this makes you think it isn't just storage.

And whats with it not working with platinum @_@

There was supposed to be a Platinum update, but it was, sadly, only released in Japan.

I just use it for taking pictures, storage, and getting free Pokémon. I mainly play Pokémon Rumble though...

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    That reminds me, when you unlock the pokémon with special moves, can they be transferred to the DS?

And if there is no HGSS support in this game I will be furious(one of the MAIN reasons I bought it was storage!!!!)

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    That reminds me, when you unlock the pokémon with special moves, can they be transferred to the DS?

And if there is no HGSS support in this game I will be furious(one of the MAIN reasons I bought it was storage!!!!)

There defiantly will not be HG/SS support, unless they release an update. But I doubt that, knowing they don't have a Platinum update.

And what do you mean by "Special Moves"?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    THANK GOD!
    LOL
    I really hope they have an HGSS update, if they don't we should start a petition to not buy any more pokémon spin-off games(They make more spin offs than real ones this is a threat XD)

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    They better have a HG/SS update, as my Ranch is full. I need them to update with more storage, mostly.

Wait... Surfing Pikachu? I do believe that was in Pokémon Battle Revolution, as the prize for completing all of the Colosseums.

Here is a complete list of all of Hayley's "trades".

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Can you chuck Hayleys pokemon?
    Lets face it everyone bought this for storage and nintendo f****d us over with this whole hayley crap

Chuck all her pokemon she isn't a trainer XD

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Can you chuck Hayleys pokemon?
    Lets face it everyone bought this for storage and nintendo f****d us over with this whole hayley crap

Chuck all her pokemon she isn't a trainer XD

I know. I hate all of her Pokémon, as they are completely useless. I really just wanted a game more like Pokémon Box: RS.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Same XD
    Though I must say being able to visit other peoples ranchs is cool(If im not mistaken you can do this XD)

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Same XD
    Though I must say being able to visit other peoples ranchs is cool(If im not mistaken you can do this XD)

Yes...
    You can. But you have to be Wii Friends. Or you can go to the Club Look-See, that are built into the game. (Not very good.)

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah the Wii friends thing is pretty self explanatory lol

I'd say with the update all the problems would be fixed, but they won't release it in my most favorite country.
    AMERICA
    XD

Back