• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon wifi team rate!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2012
    ampibom-technichian
    ev 252atk 252spe 4spd
    life orb-fake out u turn low kick taunt

slowking-own tempo
    ev 212 hp 252 spd 44 spa
    leftovers-light screen surf ice beam slack off

dewgong-hydration
    ev 252def 252hp 4spd
    leftovers-surf rain dance rest fake out

altaria-natural cure
    ev 252atk 252spa 4spe
    life orb- draco meteor fire blast outrage heal bell

houndoom-early bird
    ev 252spa 252spe 4hp
    leftovers-nasty plot flamethrower dark pulse hidden power flying

medicham-pure power
    ev252atk 252 spe 4 spd
    choice band-brick break psycho cut thunderpunch ice punch

im planning on doing wifi this is no specific tier but whatever rate my team and suggest!

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow, your thread hurts my eyes. Also what are your Natures? You have everything listed except for Natures.

But anyways, no specific tier? I think you mean UU tier, because all of these Pokemon are UU or NU. You definitely shouldn't use this in OU, because you wouldn't stand a chance.

Anyways, let's change some Pokemon around.

For Houndoom, replace Leftovers with Life Orb. Leftovers isn't that useful on frail sweepers since they won't be lasting long anyways.

Mixed sweeping Altaria really doesn't work that well. Altaria isn't Salamence and its offenses aren't high enough to use moves from both Attack and Special Attack, not to mention that it's really slow for a Dragon-type. It's best to focus on one side rather than both.

Altaria @Life Orb
    Adamant Nature
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

-Outrage
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Roost

Dewgong sucks even in UU since it's Stealth Rock weak and doesn't learn many good moves. Besides, you already have another Water type on your team (Slowking), so using Dewgong is pointless. Replace Dewgong with Registeel. It's the best Steel type in UU and learns Stealth Rock, which is VERY important because you currently have nothing that resists it.

Registeel @Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    252 HP / 100 Atk / 156 Def

-Stealth Rock
    -Thunder Wave
    -Earthquake
    -Iron Head

I made it Impish natured instead of the usual Careful, because you already have Slowking taking care of Special Attacks.

On Medicham, give it Choice Scarf instead of Choice Band. Medicham is already really powerful, but what it desperately needs is a boost in Speed. Scarf Medicham makes a great revenge-killer for your team.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Thats not true. could stand a chance, if he got his items right and his movesets, i think if u htink a lil more ouside the box you could make this team strong oppents in ou or any tier for that
    ampibom make him a speed dude maybe even scarf him.i think i would becuase the simple fact is if u use fake out its flinches and u can switch out and same for u turn
    then when ever it needs to attack make sure he has some power move such as ice punch for coverage and maybe thunderbolt or low kick

i think you need to find out what pokemon this team is centered around think kobe or shaq lmao
    slowking-own tempo
    ev 212 hp 252 spd 44 spa
    leftovers-light screen surf ice beam slack off

but since slow in a naturally good in sp defense maybe give him reflect to help the rest of the team ... you really just need one soild tank to make this team go in my eyes. I specialize in using un nn and bl pokmeon in Ou you tier and im pretty good. i really think Somgon uses
    ampibom the wrong way even though i understand why

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow, Qjanuary22, it's easy to tell you are a battling noob from the advice you are giving.

Choice Scarf? THUNDERBOLT?!? Those are horrible choices for Ambipom.

SLOWKING CAN'T EVEN LEARN REFLECT!

Please know what you are talking about before trying to rate teams. I'm pretty sure that's one of the rules of this forum after all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Ps. don't change your ideas and beliefs just to fix (The Standard now im not saying don't use them at all but use them references) i think u have a unique you just need a lil item shuffle and some move sets that help balance the other members in your team and help them battle more effectively.like once u use reflect that make hoomdoom a lil be more of a player when u need to fight against a rock type of ground time. plsu life orb might make it a lil be stronger. Short story every move you have should be working fast and hard and impact the match as soon as you give the order, or going to work 4 or five turns later to change the tide like a reflect a light screen a toxic, wish future sight. you probably know all that. but that's my point just does what fits your team... lol story kind of got into that i just hate when someone says a pokemon team is this and that u dont know that till you try to make it work and actually try and make it work

lol you wanna battle and see how mucnh or a noob i am

so i was wrong. i was just giving options for him to use right or wrong

you wanna battle to fin out how much of a noob i am. i was just giving him option right or wrong. i dot use any of those those pokemon and have never really study there movesets, besides the major moves that they pack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2012
    im not even a wifi battler i just watch xenon3120 haydunn and other strong names on youtube....i do notice things wrong about this team but i thought it would be fun to see others opinions so there

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • Ps. don't change your ideas and beliefs just to fix (The Standard now im not saying don't use them at all but use them references) i think u have a unique you just need a lil item shuffle and some move sets that help balance the other members in your team and help them battle more effectively.like once u use reflect that make hoomdoom a lil be more of a player when u need to fight against a rock type of ground time. plsu life orb might make it a lil be stronger. Short story every move you have should be working fast and hard and impact the match as soon as you give the order, or going to work 4 or five turns later to change the tide like a reflect a light screen a toxic, wish future sight. you probably know all that. but that's my point just does what fits your team... lol story kind of got into that i just hate when someone says a pokemon team is this and that u dont know that till you try to make it work and actually try and make it work

lol you wanna battle and see how mucnh or a noob i am

so i was wrong. i was just giving options for him to use right or wrong

you wanna battle to fin out how much of a noob i am. i was just giving him option right or wrong. i dot use any of those those pokemon and have never really study there movesets, besides the major moves that they pack

Wow, someone detonated a grammar-fail bomb.
    And you can say a team is "this or that" because there are pokemon who can do the job much better, hence they are higher tier.
    I mean, let's face it, a fiat punto isn't going to outspeed a lamborghini in a race.
    You're advice was terrible, which goes against the whole idea of this forum!
    So please, quit your off topic *****ing and get back O-T!

--------------------------
    Two good point were brought up about registeel and medicham.
    SR is easily one of the best, and most useful (and used) moves in the game.
    You should keep that in mind when team building.

And medicham has crazy att, but bad speed.
    Listen to Ar, he knows what he's talking about :P

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    DEAR GOD STOP SUCKING AND BEING USELESS AND ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DAMN WELL TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU RATE TEAMS OR I WILL PROCEED TO INFRACT YOU UNTILL YOU STOP.

Back