• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • These pics are made by Mewlove and me...they r made up by combining a few different species. This one for example: pichu, sentrat and teddiursa.
    Temperory name: sensapi
    Maybe u guys can help me find a better name :surprised

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • That looks pretty good! Not surew about the name though and i have no suggestions.

Years
  • Haha....the tail is like not pichu's one but rather sentrat one. And Mewlove and i are going to "breed" some more. Any suggestion?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Twilight, you bumped your thread which is over a month old (art bumps are allowed, but you don't have any art attached to your post), so it counts as reviving an old thread. I'll have to lock this...you'll need to start a new thread if you want to post more.

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back