• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My PokemoNZ!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

And Last But Not Least!!!

My PokemoNZ!!!

please feel free to leave critiques or critisizms and send me your requests on what to do next, i guess i'll make it a life goal maybe or new years resolution to start modeling all thepokemon in existance.

i dont know but hey, it's an idea and i got a start kinda!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • These look great! The Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone look like some official art I've seen!

The Staryu is pretty cool as well, but not really 'there' yet, though it's still better than I would be able to do. Try using this pic as a reference.

Same as above goes for Gastly.

My favorite out of these is your Magneton. :)

Have you considered making... Dunsparce?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Very nice!
    That last picture is pretty great right there,

the few things are Gastly's gas trail could use work,
    and his face more realistic,
    Staryu is choppy, can be fixed,
    and in the figure model magnezone- its looks squashed, but in the last picture it's good to go.

Nice, I think I just might save this thread for future viewing.

reacen

Reacen
    Years
  • Doesn't look easy. Modeling all thepokemon in existance can take a while :D But good work...

Back