• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My public building tiles.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    I didn't actually mean them, but they would be good too. I just meant the tiles that are at moutainy areas like mt.chimney, unless that was what you meant by chimney...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Awsome tiles mate, they rock! I like how you gave the hoenn region a more... Sunnyer place :)
    I have a requests:
    Could you make a shine for celebi? I need one for my pokemon hack: Green sapphire!

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
    Years
    My public building tiles.

Two requests, the Celebi shrine and mountain tiles.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Thanks for those, I'll find somewhere to use them :P
    And what a great excuse for a Celebi Shrine in my Poke game ;)

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Your tiles are amazing. When I first looked at them my only thought was, wow. I have a request. Do you think you could do the abandoned ship from R/S/E. I really wonder how it would look with the Dew touch.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
    Years
    Lol. The Dew touch is getting famous. :p But good idea. I forgot the Abandoned Ship. I'll post it as soon as I finished it.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    What so are you done making public tiles dude???

Back