• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My public building tiles.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Yeah those tiles looks good.
    But are you going to continue making new tiles?
    If you keep it up,Maybe you can become the new Kyledove.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
    Years
    Whoa. That's a compliment. Really. Because I'm still working at the full Hoenn building set, and after that I'm planning to rip the HGSS stuff and make it compatible with the common RPG games.

By the way: My newest load of buildings; The whole Hoenn Collection!
    View attachment 50915
    Comment?

Last edited:

The Dewitty

Years
    Be sure to watch out for a game I'm making with these tiles. It's not a RSE remake, it just plays in Hoenn.
    Greets, Dew.

PS: I do requests now too.. so if they are there.. let it come!

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    So maybe you can make more HGSS buildings tiles?
    And thanks for this tiles dude.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
    I'd like you to make tiles for me, but I'll have to make the houses on 3d and then you can... uhmmm, "transform" them? into 2d, like what many people do when "rip" something from a game. You'll see, 2d is harder for me than 3d.

BTW, really nice job, 10 stars!! (if I could give you rank, i'd give you 10 stars :))

The Dewitty

Years
    Just PM me some 3d screens and I rip 'em for ya.
    We'll PM about the credits and stuff.

And @Venom12,
    I could make some more HGSS tiles. But I'm going to do that some other time, in like a week or something.
    And next to that, Alucus and Novus are busy making a whole HGSS rip. So.. it's what you like.. ;) waiting for them, or waiting for me.

Really thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Those Hoenn buildings are all really good, especially the Dewford town ones, I'll certainly be using them in my game :)

And I have a request, could you revamp the Mt. Chimney trees and the cable car? And maybe the long grass around that area too? Thanks.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I love what you have done with oldale and littleroot, they are nowhere near as bland as they were in RSE., your tiles are really good, and the rectangular shapes i think suit hoenn. In short you are a really talented... tile-maker?
    My only criticisms are:
    - theres something about Proffesor Birches roof that looks a bit odd. Im not sure what but it looks a little flat.
    - The frame on the pokeball symbol looks a little high, im not sure if that is accurate to HGSS style or not but nonetheless it looks a little out of place.

Since you are doing requests, how are gyms coming along? are you updating the RSE style or using HGSS like the pokemon centre and market?

The Dewitty

Years
    Those Hoenn buildings are all really good, especially the Dewford town ones, I'll certainly be using them in my game

And I have a request, could you revamp the Mt. Chimney trees and the cable car? And maybe the long grass around that area too? Thanks.
    Mt Chimney trees + cable car? Glad you come up with it, I forgot them. Expect them at the end of the day. ;)

I love what you have done with oldale and littleroot, they are nowhere near as bland as they were in RSE., your tiles are really good, and the rectangular shapes i think suit hoenn. In short you are a really talented... tile-maker?
    My only criticisms are:
    - theres something about Proffesor Birches roof that looks a bit odd. Im not sure what but it looks a little flat.
    - The frame on the pokeball symbol looks a little high, im not sure if that is accurate to HGSS style or not but nonetheless it looks a little out of place.

Since you are doing requests, how are gyms coming along? are you updating the RSE style or using HGSS like the pokemon centre and market?
    I have ripped the HGSS Kanto gym recently and gave it a common red color. I'm planning to use that one, and I'm also recommending for others. I will post it @ the end of the day. The market/PC are also HGSS style.

And.. I made some new buildings! The big Contest Hall, a custom version of Lilycove Department Store and the RS Contest Hall.

And... edited the Littleroot and Oldale too.. be sure to check it in the upper thread.
    Be sure to keep an eye on the thread!
    Greetings, Dew.

At Peeky Chew's Request: The Mount Chimney Set.

And.. about the grass... credit to Alucus for that one. I'm bad at tall grass, so I used his and recolored it. So credit to him for that.

And here it is... I redid the Sky Pillar.

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Thanks again for the revamps, mate. Watch the map rating thread closly to see what I did with them :)
    Sky Pillar is really good, although I never actually went there in the game it looks really good. Perfect excuse for a Rayquaza bit in my game!

@The first post: I didn't notice you'd redone those (although I'd wondered why it was in your signature:laugh:). I've got to say, they are actually better than Kyledove's revamps, brighter more Hoenney and a lot more interesting. If I was making a Hoenn remake, I'd certainly use those!

The Dewitty

Years
    Whoa. That's really a compliment. Really. Do you know how much I did that stupid Littleroot shizzle over because every time I looked at Kyle's version I thaught it wasn't good enough? XD And.. ya like the Sky Pillar right now? I redid it maybe ya already saw.

Greets,
    Dewitty Dew.

Last edited:

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
    Great job again!! Other tip: if you add more colors to your tiles, you'll improve your graphic looking a lot.
    With "colors" I meant: little gradiants. Allow me to edit one of your tiles and then show it to you(I'm good at editing, not on making from scratch).

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    The sky pillar has to be my favorite out of all of those. As for the tall grass. It is actually made by Alistair rather than Alucus as far as I can remember. But your tiles are looking really good.

The Smell

Doof-Man
    Years
    I have a suggestion. Perhaps even the underwater tiles could be revamped? The diving feature in Pokemon Essentials would have more meaning with an updated tileset. :)

The Dewitty

Years
    Ooh, yeah, good idea! Almost forgot 'em, though, I think the underwater tiles really are fine, but I'll give it a Dew touch.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Do you think you could give the mountain area tiles a "Dew" touch? I've looked all over and they are either too dark or too orange...

The Dewitty

Years
    You mean the Chimney thingies? I already was thinking to give 'em more of the autumn-maple leaves-color. If you like, I'm also gonna add the thingies you can jump over with ya bike.

Back