• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Random Cards Thread

Potter65

Shaymin Luver
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    K, Could you use volkner but make him smiling? (that would look like me)
    And pls make it Nate's Shaymin (not Potter65's)

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    You're welcome.

I made 2 versions of the card. In one, I used your username and avatar. The second uses the specifications that you later gave me.

My Random Cards Thread
    My Random Cards Thread

The blanks were made by CascadeGonpory. He usually has his name on his stuff, but for some reason, these didn't.

Potter65

Shaymin Luver
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    THANX A LOT!
    *Starts printing card*
    Im gonna make the land forme version
    PS: where did you get the pic or did you draw it?

Last edited:

Potter65

Shaymin Luver
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    Do you know where i can find a shaymin land forme pic in the same stylr of the sky forme

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    As soon as I manage to relocate it. I thought for sure I just searched "Shaymin Sky" on Google Image Search, but I tried again and I can't find anything but a small image of it...

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    where do you get the pokemon sp blanks!!! i have all others from cascad gonpory (basics, stage 1, stage 2, lv. x) but i need sp's!!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Wow! Cool cards. Im in the process of building a 106 card series. Its in my sig (the banner). Anyways, your good!
    Thanks. That will be tough, but good luck. :)

where do you get the pokemon sp blanks!!! i have all others from cascad gonpory (basics, stage 1, stage 2, lv. x) but i need sp's!!
    You can find Cascade's SP blanks here. Optionally, you can download this and simply paste it on top of the DP blanks.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Could you make me a card too?
    its the riolu in my avatar.
    btw ive made u a pic for the trainer icon,
    here u go:
    My Random Cards Thread

(try and get necklace in pic if possible)
    details for card:
    Pokepower: Destinys call, Riolu may attack with an aura attack once for free this match
    attacks:
    no energys needed Ultra kick: 30
    two rainbow energys: Aura sphere 40
    two rainbow energys: Aura blast 40

trainers name: Cailean

Description: This riolu has been with Cailean since its hatching, and the two have a profound bonding.

W and R's

weakness= +20
    Resistance= -20 for fighting and aura attacks
    recall price= none

thanks in advance!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Could you send me a larger version of your avatar? I can't imagine the image looking great with that small of a pic. If you don't have a larger version of it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

If you would really like the trainer icon to be drawn, could you send me a pic of an anime character to style the face from? It's too difficult to create features based on a sprite.

Back