• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolors and stuff

How am i doing

• Good

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Not bad, but not good either..

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Owww my poor eyes!

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    here are some of mine
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    hey, nido's arent too bad. i like em, great poses, shading, and all.

Charspeon is too skinny.

Black dark lugia is too dark, hurts the eyes, you need to lighten it up or add color, too much black.

Shaymelechi! AWE! So... cool... yeh... anyways that one is a bit over the top, but it still worked nice. I like it!

Keep up the good "pixeling" lol (you might mean spriting)

Years
    Charspeon is super skinny...
    but I love that Flaming Dawn on the first page. Love the nidos, and Shaymelechi. My favorite was Shaymelechi!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Okay i say it i never take more than 15 minutes working at fusemon :P thats the honest truth i say but today i was really lazy about recoloring outlines (Rayoxys)
    My recolors and stuff

Shaytina (whoa two rivals mixed with eachother!)
    My recolors and stuff

Rayoxys (then again i tried to use the body of deoxys but is was smaller than rayquaza's belly so i had to edit that thingy (then i saw the defence forme and thought: i'd better had used that belly..) :s)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    I think i start making a angel tutorial :P who would like it if i set it on this thread? i already got a result ;)

My recolors and stuff

i'm not pretending that i'm not using ho-oh's wings. (lol) anyway the color pallete of shiny froslass is perfect for recoloring it's wings. And the golden colors of ho-oh's tail is perfect for the halo.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Incoming soon:

fake starters. I'm bad in name making so i don't know how i call them :p

uhm yeah i made a avatar (see my avatar pic) i don't know if it looks buzy with that background. I made it out without using a drawing that's scanned or something

Last edited:

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    So far Shaymelechi (Is that how it's spelled?) is my favorite. I say that you are better than me at spriting, though that not saying much.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    ty all ^^ i already received my 4th spriting job :P i really like doing spriting jobs. ^^ so pm me if you have a job 4 me ^^

here some dark fusions :O
    My recolors and stuff
    Mislotic
    My recolors and stuff
    Blistina (orgin and another forme)
    My recolors and stuff
    Darkray
    My recolors and stuff
    Lateon

Thats all for today ._.'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Your new sprites are awesome!^^
    Mislotic and Lateon look great, although the Darkray's head looks kinda strange...
    Anyway, your sprites are awesome and much better than your first ones, you've improved a lot! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Wow. I mean, wow.
    Wow.
    No offense, your first few sprites were...well, bad.

Then I looked on.

Damn, that sure served me right for doubting your spriting skills.

Pikalord was gobsmacking. So was Pikabok.

It was fantastic to look at your Frosslass + Infernape and your later Frosslass + Scizor. AMAZING!!!

Also, your Nido's were just EPIC!!!

EPIC!!!!

EDIT: You should edit your first post. It was kinda offputting, and your new sprites would make your thread MUCH more attractive

Back