• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolors and stuff

How am i doing

• Good

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Not bad, but not good either..

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Owww my poor eyes!

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Viva Froslass parade

It's time to let see more from my most favoured pokémon Froslass ^^

Here comes some froslass combinations with some of my other favourite pokémon.

My recolors and stuff

Frosray
    My recolors and stuff

Infernlass

Thats all fox ^^

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Pikalord...lol! Yeah... thats good! sorry! I really do like that one...

Anyhow, down to buisness. I still recomend that you darken the outline on the Hooh Lugia fusion's eye plate thingy. The yellow seems to bleed into the orange skin.

I like your froslass fusions... very nicely done! You incorporated froslass into some hard pokemon to fuse...(Chansey i.e.) Scisor/froslass is a bit complex.

Great job and keep spriting!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    comments

Pikalord...lol! Yeah... thats good! sorry! I really do like that one...

Anyhow, down to buisness. I still recomend that you darken the outline on the Hooh Lugia fusion's eye plate thingy. The yellow seems to bleed into the orange skin.

I like your froslass fusions... very nicely done! You incorporated froslass into some hard pokemon to fuse...(Chansey i.e.) Scisor/froslass is a bit complex.

Great job and keep spriting!

okay i fixed the outlines of lugioh a bit:

Before:
    My recolors and stuff
    After:
    My recolors and stuff

Thanks about the comment of Froslass and blissey (yes it was blissey if you look good at it's belly) about scizor i first wanted to give it only the sash and the colors of froslass while i was doing that i gave scizor froslass' shadings so it suddently turned silver (because it had 3 colors of shading) >_< i didn't made the same mistake at frozurill (that one had also 3 color shadings like scizor) While froslass has only two colors of shading. Maybe i have to change the shading of scizor.. and give it's second shading the same color as the bright. You will see the newly sprited scizor-froslass combination in the next parade ;)

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    i really dont see the differnce in lugioh...

scizor/froslass on the other hand looks alot better! actually it looks great! better hands and wings now! not to mention it is easier to see froslass patterns on scizors body! i like to yell while i type(!)!!!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    hey youre right i'm getting better :) first i was a horrible pixeler i couldn't even draw a voltorb with paint (lol) but i'm getting better and better every time i'm pixeling. maybe i should start making more scraches? shall i show it that horrible voltorb, it looks really bad xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Your revamps are........ Well, they're not much better than the originals. Especially your SilverBlissey.

The black and white Shadow Lugia looks better in my opinion.

PS. Froszor is win.

Years
    Wow FM, you've improved since I've last been here. Your Scizor Froslass mix is pretty much flawless. Your new Lugioh is awesome too. The neck seems a bit too long, but its still cool.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    @ FroslassSorbet (are you dutch or something) for the black shadow lugia i used my own pallete the other shadow lugia is made out of the shadow lugia pallete (3d style)

@ Dragonmaster_Jonathan that neck was always that long for lugia, i didn't do anything with the neck except recoloring it

well there are already 3 people that don't like my sprites (according to the poll)

hmm :/ is that just a joke vote or do they mean it..?

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    However.. that pikalord :) lol no one of my friends that saw it first didn't laugh about it :x
    that makes it special, he's funny ^^ (yes it's a HE! because a SHE it's tail should look a bit diffrent)

And now: a fusions of all cute legends from all gen's ^^ here (he/she) comes
    My recolors and stuff

Shaymelechi
    (stupid name) hahaha looks like a super hero with that twin-cape XD

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    ok.. rate it bad or i eat you :x (lol) just kidding..

anyway, i got some ideas of making medals (inspiration from the medal tutorial)

My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

ding dong! My first medals :x

maybe it's a good idea to set anything on the first mail i made :3

and here's a silver one
    My recolors and stuff

Last edited:
    Back