• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My ridiculous deluge of Pokemon anime fanart

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    ... of wildly varying quality.

My ridiculous deluge of Pokemon anime fanart

My first ever Iris drawing! xD;

Drew this one a little later~ it's like a "watch how QuietDragon improves by comparing her generic winking Iris drawings!"

And then, there was a long dearth in which I did not draw Pokemon characters at all... so, when I drew them again, it took me a while to get used to the style again. ^^; The following two drawings were drawn yesterday! ^^

It's Dent and Iris as nekomimi~ but I felt like being mean, so Dent's got Choroneko/Purrloin ears and tail... so it wound up kind of a mini-comic. xD;

I also drew this because I drew a bunch of other Pokemon characters as nekomimi before!

NOW FOR OLDER ART:

I really, really like nekomimi, okay.

Shirona/Cynthia feels a bit chilly.

... crossovers are fine, right?

Infi with her hair down.

I dunno, chibi Hikari/Dawn.

I have a silly little brother and he inspires things.

Cattleya/Caitlin~ I was proud of this once upon a time.

Kojiro/James, Musashi/Jessie, and their sob stories.

In the number of Takeshi/Brock's heartbreaks.

Ryou/what's this guy's English name again! Still proud of this!

Izumi/Shelly/Isabel/Angie/HOW MANY NAMES DOES SHE NEED and her Tedozeruga/Walrein. The one in her lap's yawning. :3;

Among the things that Shinji/Paul hates: weather.

I drew a ridiculous amount of Reiji and Shinji cuteness.

Years
  • Omg, Quiet, it's been ages! Very glad to see you around here!! (this is Ghost from so so long ago XD;)

Anyways, as usual, I really adore your art! My favorite part is definitely the expressions, you do so well on those ~ I love the little chibi Jessie and James most, it really did put a smile on my face. Your soft coloring is also really appealing, especially in the first two Iris images you posted. <3

I'd love to see more full body art from you since most of these are waist-up shots, though, if possible? I have a lot of time with full body myself though, but lately I've been using pose emporium to help me find dynamic action poses to help out in that regard :D

QuietDragon

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Ghost! ;^; I've missed youuuu. I was wondering about you just a few days ago.

Oh, I don't have a problem with legs. I quite like drawing them, actually! If I have a problem with anything, it's male anatomy, particularly round the hips... ^^;

I think the problem is mainly that these are older drawings and I used to be very much afraid of larger drawing spaces and that, along with my favouring faces and expressions, led to me reducing the focus to the upper halves of characters. ^^;

I guess that led to me avoiding legs subconsciously, huh~? I don't notice it, but now that I look at my gallery, legs are kind of sparse. Thanks for the suggestion and that site does sound very useful. <3 I'll try and make more non-chibi full-body art soon~

I can draw 'em, though! Warning: bloody!

Betty Boop and Pinoko! Although, er, they're more cartoony and stylized than Pokemon characters or my usual style... xD;

Haven't drawn anything new yet, so have some old Pokemon art~ one dizzy Reiji, a whole bunch of Izumi/Shelly/Isabel/Angie/not this again... and KojiMusa/Rocketshippy cuteness.

QuietDragon

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023

Kibago/Axew wants you two to stick together. :3

Back