• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Services and Pokemon for trade :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Hello, I wanted to use the evolution trading you promoted and i want to trade my Kadabra, Magmar, and Scyther. This will also be my first trade so if you could help me walk through the process, that would really help. I would be willing to give you a couple Red Shards if you want.

My Platinum FC is 4855 4869 4468

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Same to you! :)

Nice Shiny Pokemon by the way ^_^

Also Updated section about Move Tutoring people

Hello, I wanted to use the evolution trading you promoted and i want to trade my Kadabra, Magmar, and Scyther. This will also be my first trade so if you could help me walk through the process, that would really help. I would be willing to give you a couple Red Shards if you want.

My Platinum FC is 4855 4869 4468

Ok. I will mail you :)

:):)

Last edited:

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    xD i have all three lol but ionly get one? lol nhathats cool sorry i poffed, i do that a lot.... but yha i have those three tms if you have not found them yet...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    alreighty, then ill go get the tms ready :)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    We need to PM/VM each other :P

This is getting out of hand. We keep talking to each other my minutes/hours apart :o

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha i know xD but ill see you in the wifi room? plus it is easy to post on threads lol

Back