• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Services and Pokemon for trade :)

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    so sleep talk, expolsion, areial ace?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh waite i think it was rock slide...did you need that one? becase i don't have explosion, but i do have rock slide...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    okay good because i did not have explosion, but i did have rockslide xD thanks for the pokemon :)

Years
    hey! i have TMs Sleep Talk and Explosion! Heck, i have em all! (i collect them, and let me tell you, it took alot of work to get at least 3 of each!) so if you need any, im your man =D

so, if i can trade those, what would it get me? (ie. a shiny? any breedable pokemon? etc, etc, etc?)
    i may be interested in trading! =D

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Same to you Becki!

iDawg - Well, I only need Explosion. What would you want for one? I'm not good at negotiation stuff :(

thegeneticway

Years
    gah, me neither. well tell me what your willing to trade (give me a list of a few) and ill happily take one, probably XD

I can get you a breedable pokemon with a modest or adamant nature
    a wish eevee

If you don't want to, I can offer some other things :)

Years
    I can get you a breedable pokemon with a modest or adamant nature
    a wish eevee

If you don't want to, I can offer some other things :)

oh an eevee! may i have more details on the one your trading for explosion? im just trading with somebody else (5 pokes! o.o), then ill get the TM ready and be in the room. lol well...gah im rushing things XD

thegeneticway

Years
    oh an eevee! may i have more details on the one your trading for explosion? im just trading with somebody else (5 pokes! o.o), then ill get the TM ready and be in the room. lol well...gah im rushing things XD

I bred about 25 :)

Do you want a Certain Nature?

Years
    well, i dont think we have exchanged FCs (mine is in my siggy), so ill finish this trade im diong now, add you, and we can trade! i have the pokemon ready already in my team! surprise me with the nature actually! speed is even better now that i think about it XD if thats modest, then thats okay...idk. surprise me! just make it somthing to do with Speed or Sp.Atk! =D im not picky!

Years
    kay Genetic, i have the stuff ready. just doing a quick 2-Poke trade with somebody else. see you in the WFC room (i dont know what to call it...XD) Wi-Fi Room? Pokecenter Basement? XD

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    can i have the shiny lugia? for the sleeptalk and shiny shinx?

or any lugia for my pokedex for a red shard

Last edited:
    Back