• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shop Banner :)

kraine

artist
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    I drew this image a while ago and converted it into my shop's banner. Tell me what you think!

My Shop Banner :)
    https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8182/shopl.png

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Its better than I can do, but just to nitpick, Combuskens arms look too long for its body. ARON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! <3333

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    This
    This is brilliant, especially that Combusken. Not just it's face, but it's whole body is conveying emotion

If I were to nitpick I would say that the Blastoise actually looks a bit more like a mammal than a turtle, but Pokemon (being fictional creatures and all) are generally open to interpretation.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I drew the Combusken's arms long because that's how I imagine them. :p I think in a cartoony way when I play pokemon, since it's never based on fact anyway. Hehe.

Back