• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My small trade thread...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh I'm interested in both, and maybe the Glaceon. Please CMT^^ (its not updated so ask if you want to hear more.)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Lol Fenix i chose my wants more than your wants already. I'm fine if you're going to give me a bonus or two but you don't have to pay for the Jirachi then. :P

Btw i've a plan to advertise others' awesome threads like yours and some other people. Will that be a good idea or is that against the rules?

Latioslegend, Shiny EV'd Luxray,Electivire and Magmortar looks good. Sorry for the Glaceon, but the giveaway was over...:( Some of my good friends of PC PMed me for it lol they cheat)

Years
    well if u want i can always give u a free pokemon in the future...like if u really really want something from me and u dont have that much to offer ill give it to u for the jarachi :D

also im not 100% sure if its agaisnt the rules but u could put at the top of ur thread

Great Trade Partners: Burningfenix (then u put a comment and say something like "good trade parnter and good deals Check his thread")

or something like that, that way its kinda like advertisment but still ur saying that that person was a good trade partner

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Latioslegend, Shiny EV'd Luxray,Electivire and Magmortar looks good. Sorry for the Glaceon, but the giveaway was over... Some of my good friends of PC PMed me for it lol they cheat)

Well I figured the give away was over :P but I'm still interested <:D. Oh what nature does your Fan Club Jirachi, and Ageto Celebi have?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Uuh Fan Club Jira is Timid... Ageto Celebi... I'm not really sure which Celebi as i have a bunch now. As i can't read Japanese, now i'm quite lost with it :P
    I'll trade with Fenix first
    Sorry Fenix, sadly i have no enough posts to put URL yet... lol

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Dane you don't know which Celebi is which? xD well could you please post IVs on the Jirachi if you wouldn't mind =3

Years
    haha o yea i forgot about that rule >< oh well i gusee u could always say look at his shop without the url...anyways u ready to trade then?

oh and i didnt see u the other pokemon u added apart from the EVd ones...so which ones do u want from me so we can make it even :D

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Sorry for the wait. Was checking my Jira's IVs
    31/15/10/31/18/30

Btw Fenix you haven't deleted my FC do u? ;)
    I'll be ready. Just wait in the WiFi room

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Blaziken then.. Thanks a lot. I'll try to find more goodies to merge your thread with mine :P (when there's a possible day of me having all yer Pokemon in my thread in the future)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Alright cool..

So final trade is?

Glaceon
    Jirachi
    Ho oh
    Leafeon

For my-
    Staraptor
    Luxray
    Electrive
    Magmortor

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Alright cool..

So final trade is?

Glaceon
    Jirachi
    Ho oh
    Leafeon

For my-
    Staraptor
    Luxray
    Electrive
    Magmortor

Yes. Uum Fenix, the WTL Clause of my thread no longer applies on you (since the first time we traded lol)

Latioslegends, are you ready?

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hi ku-ri-boh
    for the three you asked me i would love to have

EV'd Shiny Shuckle
    10 Aniv Entei
    EV'd Naughty Nidoking *Shiny*

If you don't think it is fair i will choose others.

Note: you said you are interested in distant land pokémon, i also have a distant land suicune UT with pokerus.

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    EDIT: I'm interested in Distant Land Pokemon that i don't have

Sorry if you can't see me online often. I'm having an exam that's why...

Back