• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My small trade thread...

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
    Interressed in anyone: (all ev`d)
    Roserade shiny
    Shedninja shiny
    Garchomp shiny
    Nidoking shiny
    Gallade shiny
    skarmory shiny
    Umbreon shiny
    scizor shiny
    Gliscor shiny
    Dragonite shiny
    latias shiny
    gengar shiny
    cresselia shiny
    Typholusion shiny
    Jolteon shiny
    Alakazam shiny
    Rypheor shiny
    Breloom shiny
    Cloister shiny

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    EV Training... I accept anything i may like. Event/EV'd/Good IVs. I'm sick of shinys and now see them as wastes of box spaces.. So unless yer shiny has something attractive on it.. Like good IVs or at least good natured

I can't trade now, though...

You cannot have Noks on your list, you should remove them anyway since you cannot offer them :/

Is your 10 ANNIV collection English, French, Spanish?

I dunno... All i know is they're differed by "ANIV" "Anniv" or "JAHRE" which i may be wrong,... Yeah, i received infraction once for offering the NoK, but i keep them NFT there. I just can't put them away from my list since i traded ultra good Pokemon for them. So, decoration wouldn't be that bad, no?

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Sorry for my real long absence. Life>Me
    I'm looking for NZONE NightSky Jirachi and Shokotan Shiny Pichu. Willing to trade any Pokemon in my inventory. Anyone?

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    Wish:
    Lickitung
    Farfetch'd
    Bagon (WTL)
    Stamp Absol
    Kangaskhan
    Drowzee (WTL)
    Chansey (WTL!!!)
    check my thread for what you want for these!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Okay please wait :) *filler*

EDIT:
    Like these
    Shokotan Pichu/NZ Jirachi/Akiyama Slaking (Ranch)/BirthIsland Shiny Deoxys/Red-Green ANNI Pichu Egg/Shiny Turtwig
    choose 6 from yer previous wants please. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Yeah, because the guy disappeared... :(
    And i'm planning to get various natures of that Jirachi for traning purpose too

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Well I have one of each, I was going to get more Jirachi as well, but I've been moving slow lately.

Would you trade your Onemuri Pikachu and your Shiny Milotic for them?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Okay :) May i know yer FC?
    About being slow, me too.. Look at me, still having no NZJira and Sho-Pichu.. Life really eats me. Which shiny Mimi do ya want? WCS or VGC? I believe my VGC has better IVs, not only better, but great (sorry but lazy to check)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Hehe.. I was expecting Jira to be Timid, but nvm, still a good start. I wanna name my Dracomet EV'd Jira NightSky.. *Since it unlocks Edge of Night Sky (if the name isnt wrong)*

Thanks a lot!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Thanks a lot. Hey, may i add ya as friend? i did that to most people who i traded or battled with. And ye know, i could just SAV the Jirachi if i wanted to use it competitively, but if i did that, how much fun would i have killed? I wouldn't be trading in the first place :P

(If i get more too, will trade you for free.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Do you have an UT Naive Heatran? I will trade you anything for it. Like my evd shiny metagross, evd shiny jolteon, evd shiny scizor, evd shiny latias, my movie event arceus. But before we do trade, Can you tell me if the IV's of that Heatran's sp. atk and speed stats are 30-31?

Last edited:
    Back