• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Soul Silver been shipped.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • YAY, haha it still in HK from Play-asia.
    Today was kinda boring, but fun, since it put me in a good mood today. I've been training my 2nd team in HG, and I've watched some new anime. Well not new, but new episodes I mean. Detective Conan - 553 - Interrogation Room, Kogoro(Richard Moore) voice actor quit, so His new Japanese voice is alittle different, kinda threw me off when Conan use his voice for this case, and how he soften is voice, Then there is Pokemon Movie 12, which I kinda loved, since it feature my favorite HG/SS pokemon, Notched-Ear Pichu ^^, cutiest pokemon IMO. Then I watch Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 31..Good episode kinda, seem kinda like a filler, but not. anyways I am playing HG at the moment tuning up my team, and making them stronger, and leveling them up, yes Notched-Ear Pichu<33 is in my team ^^.

Back