• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprite... Shop?

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
  • Hey guys, so some of you may have seen my sprite thread in the Pixel Art forum, and I recently made an announcement that says I wont be doing anymore sprite updates for a while, but I'll be working on tiles mainly for that thread now. But, knowing me, I will still WANT to sprite; and so, I shall do so for the benefit of others!

I am accepting requests, though I warn people that I do take some time to get to them because I have a very active personal life. Though, I will get to a request ASAP, or ASA I have the drive to sprite (which is mostly about an hour a day). So, here's a few examples of my work.

RULES:
    • You may request 1 sprite at a time, I'm sorry but lines will have to be requested separately.
    • Use the forms located at the end of this post.
    • You may not redistribute my art as your own, I will hunt you down.
    • If you have a complaint, please do not state so in this thread but PM me. I will happily alter sprites if there are issues.
    • Please, do not request the same sprite as someone else, it gets tedious.
    • I sprite somewhat slowly, so please do not post multiple times over a few days, give me approximately 1 week to give you your sprite, if I have not and there is no one I am tending to ahead of you, feel free to PM me or leave me a message here.
    • If I do not reply to your post saying that I accept your request, do not get angry. I may have skipped over it, so feel free to post the request again. Though, I do have the right to DENY any requests made.

My Sprite... Shop?

Fakemon Sprites, I'm fairly good with these and I will mostly accept any request as long as it does not imitate an existing pokemon. Form is located below. When you request these, fill out the ENTIRE form. I can also do back sprites.

This is also an example of my templates which I build myself, including type bars.

My Sprite... Shop?

Items. I'm not the best with them, but I am fairly decent.

My Sprite... Shop?
    My Sprite... Shop?

Intro Trainers. I am alright with these, but if you want them you will need to provide me with a base.

My Sprite... Shop?

Maps, I'm not great with these but I'm decent. I do RSE style maps, or a custom style (shown above) depending on request.

My Sprite... Shop?

Intro Pokemon. These are basically what you expect, pokemon you have for an intro.

REQUEST FORMS
    Fakemon:
    Design: (Human, Specific animal, tool, etc.)
    Type: (Of the 17. I don't usually do fake-types)
    Details: (Anything you want to give me to work with. Please be as ELABORATE AS POSSIBLE with this. I wont kill you for walls of text.)
    Class: (Classification. Ie: Pin Pokemon)
    Outline or Color: (Just the outline, or do you want it colored?)
    -Color Scheme: (If applicable. Please tell me what kind of pallet you want, muter, shining, etc. If you have ideas, feel free to post them here ahead of time.)
    Other: (Anything else.)

Templates:
    How big: (RSE, DPPt, BW)
    Color Scheme: (If you want something specific.)
    Specifics: (What you want it to look like.)

Items:
    What kind of item: (Compare it to a real life object)
    Details: (Specifics about it. Color, detail, design, etc.)

Intro Trainers:
    Base: (Please leave a LINK, not a URL)
    Clothing: (What you want them to wear)
    Appearance: (Eye color, hair color/style, body features, etc.)
    Other: (Anything Else)

Maps:
    Concept: (Just tell me if its a chain of islands, one big land mass, etc. Warning, I tend to take a lot of liberties on maps)

Intro Pokemon:
    Design: (What you WANT it to look like.)
    Sketch: (A rough sketch to work off of.)

So yeah... have funs.
    I WILL ACCEPT AS MANY REQUESTS AS I WANT AT A TIME. IF I HAVE TO STOP, I WILL POST IN BIG LETTERS THAT I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Design: Based on a Peacock~
    Type: Flying/Ice
    Details: Essentially, what I'm thinking is a bird base, with the tails of the peacock displayed, however, they are not feather-like. They are made up of Ice Crystals. Inside the ice (where the "eyes" on a regular peacock are) are multi colored crystals. It has 8 crystal tail feathers that stand up like a regular peacock. The spots on the tails are arranged in a rainbow fashion (so red on the leftmost tail feather, orange on the next, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, with Pink either at the end, or between red and orange). The wings have ice crystals for tips, similarly colored as the tails (if that's even possible to show that is, otherwise, it's fine :D). The beak is disguised to look as crystal, though in reality, is just a regular beak.

The idea is based on: https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/ayra666/albino-peacock.jpg

The pose is similar, and the tails are up, which is what I was describing. Instead of a fluid tail that looks like a giant fan, it'd be 8 individual tail feathers of crystal. Also, if at all possible, I'd love to see Ice Crystals throughout the body, like it's part of the down. it wouldn't be completely covered in crystal, just scattered throughout the feathers.
    Class: The Prismatic Pokemon.
    Outline or Color: Colored.
    -Color Scheme: I posted the general idea in the description. The color palette would be pastel colors. The body would be white-ish, with the crystal colors exhibiting a pastel rainbow.
    Other: Male-Only Species (As the colorful tails on a Peacock are only on Males. Females are known as Peahens) A female of the pokemon would be based on a flamingo which would be flying/fire, but that's a sprite for another time ;) (With a pre-evo that's the normal Flying/Normal :P) Again, sprites for another time, XD

Anything else you might need, just ask. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Design: Bird
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Details: It has a little bit of hair on its head, it body colour is green, it has a pink veak and has normal bird eyes.. It's chest is circle shaped, and it is green aslwell. and it has normal bird feet, (Claws). Its wings are orange. It's supposed to be based on this:
    My Sprite... Shop?
    Class: Relaxingbird
    Outline or Color: Coloured.
    -Color Scheme: Well, for the chest do limish green, And for wings do a tangy orange.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Design: Based on a Peacock~
    Type: Flying/Ice
    Details: Essentially, what I'm thinking is a bird base, with the tails of the peacock displayed, however, they are not feather-like. They are made up of Ice Crystals. Inside the ice (where the "eyes" on a regular peacock are) are multi colored crystals. It has 8 crystal tail feathers that stand up like a regular peacock. The spots on the tails are arranged in a rainbow fashion (so red on the leftmost tail feather, orange on the next, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, with Pink either at the end, or between red and orange). The wings have ice crystals for tips, similarly colored as the tails (if that's even possible to show that is, otherwise, it's fine :D). The beak is disguised to look as crystal, though in reality, is just a regular beak.

The idea is based on: https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/ayra666/albino-peacock.jpg

The pose is similar, and the tails are up, which is what I was describing. Instead of a fluid tail that looks like a giant fan, it'd be 8 individual tail feathers of crystal. Also, if at all possible, I'd love to see Ice Crystals throughout the body, like it's part of the down. it wouldn't be completely covered in crystal, just scattered throughout the feathers.
    Class: The Prismatic Pokemon.
    Outline or Color: Colored.
    -Color Scheme: I posted the general idea in the description. The color palette would be pastel colors. The body would be white-ish, with the crystal colors exhibiting a pastel rainbow.
    Other: Male-Only Species (As the colorful tails on a Peacock are only on Males. Females are known as Peahens) A female of the pokemon would be based on a flamingo which would be flying/fire, but that's a sprite for another time ;) (With a pre-evo that's the normal Flying/Normal :P) Again, sprites for another time, XD

Anything else you might need, just ask. :)

Accepted :) I will try to get this done ASAP, though the multiple colors may make it a bit difficult... since i believe the color limit is sixteen (including blacks and whites) :) But I will try my best!

Design: Bird
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Details: It has a little bit of hair on its head, it body colour is green, it has a pink veak and has normal bird eyes.. It's chest is circle shaped, and it is green aslwell. and it has normal bird feet, (Claws). Its wings are orange. It's supposed to be based on this: https://ineedfile.com/archive/birds/1-birds.jpg
    Class: Relaxingbird
    Outline or Color: Coloured.
    -Color Scheme: Well, for the chest do limish green, And for wings do a tangy orange.

Got'cha :) I'll try my best, though I'm a bit confused on the shaping you want.

Base: https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/StevenShadow/rival-1.png
    Clothing: do i need to say
    Appearance:the same here
    Other: nothing

Sorry, by base I meant a full body base. Ie: DP base, RSE, etc. etc.

mysticjoshgaming

mr awesome guy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    Design: Demon
    Type: Dark and Rock
    Details: golden armor on his elbows, knees, arms and legs. also a lava cape
    Class: demonic pokemon
    Outline or Color: coloured
    Color Scheme: black, red (dark) and gold
    Other: back sprite as well

Last edited:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting since last saturday (or so), but here is the outline to the peacock. I don't want to finish it before I know if its alright or not.

My Sprite... Shop?

My plan is to use kind of a regice look for the tails and beak, but the body/wings are pretty much staying this way for now. The legs are off because I've been wokring on my laptop and I can't get them to look right on this thing. aha :)

I'm also working on the others as well, though mysticjoshgaming can you please add more detail to your request? Demon doesn't tell me much...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Honestly, I think the outline looks great, the tail feathers are great as well, my only thing is the large gap in the middle at the top of said feathers. Though, that may just be because of the way the sprite is facing, which is hard for me to see without eyes and legs. :P If it's because of that, the outline is perfect :D

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • Could you possibly do vs sprites, obviously it is ok if you can't, it's just i've been looking and I can't find anyone who will do them.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Could you possibly do vs sprites, obviously it is ok if you can't, it's just i've been looking and I can't find anyone who will do them.

What do you mean VS sprites?

EDIT: Here is the final product (unless something needs to be altered) for Myzou :)

My Sprite... Shop?

The ice was difficult :/ Didn't know how to do it exactly without making it look flat D:

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • It's adorable :D I kind of wish the colors were a bit more pronounced, but I know why they aren't. :P

A few things I just wondered if you'd do, and that's add the colored gems in it's neck area, as it looks very bland. XD (Like, think Sableye eyes, just smaller, in a collar like fashion) with possibly a similar (pink) gem in it's forehead, (like a unicorn, just without the horn, just a gem) XD (In a pokedex entry, it'd end up being like "The gem on it's forehead changes based on how it feels about it's trainer. If it ever turns black, the trainer would be wise to release it, or face a constant barrage of crystals." or something like that.)

If that's not possible, even doing it with the ice palette would be nice, if that's possible but the former isn't. XD If none of that is possible, it's still amazing. :3

And by VS Sprites, I think he means the portraits that pop up when you fight an important character like a gym leader or elite 4, that's what they're typically called.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • I can try to add the gems here and there, but do you want them to be big? or just a bunch kind of the same size as the ones on its tail feathers? The forehead one wont be too hard.

And on the VS Sprites, I've never tried... >>; I can give it a shot perhaps? Not sure how well it would come out though, and I would need some kind of a base for concept.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Not too big, about the same size as the tail ones, with the forehead one being a little bit bigger.

Back