• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Umm, well:
    1.No shading
    2.It is too small
    3.It just looks bad! I want it more like a R/S sprite.
    If you can fix it, look in my art gallery to find the original picture of Puranto (link in sig), the pokemon I made up. I tried to make a sprite of it, but PSP is not your sprite maker, and neither am I.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Okay! oh and i got more done:

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    I'm not sure if you do Trainer sprites but would you be able to Make 2 Ash sprites, one in his AG clothes and one in his old clothes.

thanks in advance

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    can some one do a elekid articuno cross?

and i would like to join ur team here is my hybred
    donphan,ivusaur,houndoom and snorlax

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Im done! lol iadded a backgground! ^^ ~quote
    It is so cute! can i put it in my sig? o yea can u do me a favor can u take out the bacround? and i love the purple ninetails u r an artist!

Scyther

Years
    cool if u think this is off topic sorry i just wanted to show of kubora the star of my hack pokemon time seal tell me what u think (note: this sprite was made by Png and edited by nester)

Scyther

Years
    pynpfan said:
    wow scyther! What is it called and what is it mixed of?
    its called kubora and its the final legendary for my hack pokemon time seal and it is not a mix of any thing it was made from scatch by PNG and edited to what you see now but nester

Back