• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FREAK! i may be "good" but um....i cant do that :P no not because im not expereinced but because it would be impossible. but il do someothing close to it though! ^^ im gonnna do a raikou- suicune- entei one okay? and then il try others!

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    il have a go
    (il post it here)

edited: here is the ultimate legenarday

mewtwos body, ho-ohs leg, moltres leg, regirock shoulder (right),lugia right arm, groudon right arm, deoxy head, mew ears, celebis antenas, zapdos beak,
    jirachi cape,raiquazas tail, regice right and left shoulder blades, regi steel left shoulder, kyogre left arm, entei chest hair, latias left arm,latios eye suicune head piece and raikcus tail (in the middle of raiquazas)

i have completed the impossible

Last edited:

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    eliana said:
    o_0 elekid articuno? scary lol
    Sure! your in! wow that looks so cool!
    okay im done!

Thanks eliana, they look great! :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    hey can some one make me a sprite of an white espeon with eevee ears and purple wings & with umbreon rings on its legs

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    eliana said:
    Um, not reallt. that doesnt look like anything at all....... lol *is bored* if your gonna make a request make a normal one okay? lol
    excuse me but u said it was impossible
    AND I MANAGED TO DO IT and i forgott am i on ur sprite request team or not??

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Woah!
    1) CHILL OUT!
    2) Yes you are but that may change if you keep your attitude up please stop spazzing
    lol sorry for being really mean but its kind of annoying

Years
    Hey, great works Eliana. Do you mind making me a Black Scyther Sprite. Preferably with Gold Wings/Slashing Blades. And could you see if you could get the eyes a Gold color too. Thanx. :D

P.S. Just wanted to let you know your work is very good. Keep it up. :)
    And if it's not asking to much, can you make the toe claws of Scyther Gold. I really want to see what this looks like. I'm surely going to put this in my sig.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Wy_Wynaut said:
    hey can some one make me a sprite of an white espeon with eevee ears and purple wings & with umbreon rings on its legs

hello can smeone help me please???????

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
    can you do something that might be imposible?

well here goes the body of rayquaza the wings of zaptos the head of charizard the tail of lugia thanks alot.

word_-_life

John Cena Fan
    Years
    can i have blue eyes white dragon (yugioh) and if you can make a pokemon with charizard, venasaur, and blastoise.

Last edited:
    Back