• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My story

Lindavdh

You don't have enough badges..
Years
  • Hello pc'ers I'm new here and I first wanna apologize for my english, it's not my first language.

As a kid I liked and played pokemon just as every normal kid does. Last year I moved in by a friend and we found a pokemon card on the street. Ever since that day we are into pokemon. We smoke joints and watch pokemon episodes online. We've got a suitcase full of pokemoncards and we even have a tattoo of pikachu! Haha I even named my dog Haunter!

Our next step is to save some money and go on a vacation to Japan to go to the pokemoncenter!

Oh I almost vergot! We like to go out in our pikachucostume! Haha just at normal night we and another friend went to a club as pikachu's and ash! It was hilarious!!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Linda (can I call you that?)! Your English is quite good actually, don't worry bout that. It isn't my first language too.
    I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 8 years old. Do you, by any chance, play the TCG(Trading Card Game)? Looks like you're very close to that friend. Is Pikachu your favorite pokemon? He looks so cute just like you.
    Really great goal! I'd like to do that one day too with my best friend.
    That night seems like it was total fun! Anyways have fun! :)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Sounds pretty ace. You seem like my kinda person... I'll make sure to hit you up. Welcome to PC, dude! Shoot me a VM and tell me more about those joints you smoke.... >.>

Back