• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Team... Far

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Right I have 5 Poke's and I need another thanks for your suggestions

Bronzong@Leftovers
    Sassy Nature
    Levitate
    Ev's: 252 HP, 150 Att, 90 Sp.Def,Rest into Def.

Gyro Ball
    Hypnosis
    Stealth Rock
    Earthquake/Reflect/Light Screen

Weavile@Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    Pressure
    Ev's: 252 Speed, 252 Att,6 Hp

Night Slash
    Aerial Ace
    Swords dance
    Ice Punch

Porygon-Z@Choice Scarf
    Modest
    Download
    Evs:6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Dark Pulse
    T-Bolt
    Psychic
    Ice Beam

Forretress @ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    Sturdy
    252 HP / 162 Atk / 96 Def

Rapid Spin
    Spikes
    Explosion
    Gyro Ball

Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Bold
    Water Absorb
    188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpA

Wish
    Toxic
    Surf
    Protect/HP Electric/Ice Beam

POKEMON 6 HERE!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Bold
    Water Absorb
    188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpA

Wish
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    HP Electric

Yeah, Gyara and ape counter ^^

Last slot, i think you need a solid fighting resist. Then get a better sp.wall>>Zong IMO.

Porygon-z is kinda Blegh, but it wants Tri Attack >> Psychic.

Weavile wants Brick Break >> Aerial Ace or it gets lol'd at by various steels, use 42 hp / 252 att / 216 speed, lets you outspeed all base 120's. 42 hp also lets you live an unboosted Azelf flamethrower and a specs starmies surf =)

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Thanks mate, so get rid of Bronzong, Get Tri-Attack for Porygon-Z and Brick Break for Weavile

SilverLightning

The Lightning Beast.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    great team but even with ice punch i'd use ice rock or somethign move that will always attack first for weavile.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    great team but even with ice punch i'd use ice rock or somethign move that will always attack first for weavile.

Nah, the only reason Weavile carried those moves was to zap a Scarfed Garchomp, who is now an Uber. The only reason to consider the first-attack move is if you come across a Dragon Dancing Dragonite. Other than that, a Jolly Weavile will outrun virtually everything that threatens it.

And yeah, Bronzong doesn't make the best Special Wall, even though I once knew a guy (Cema, if that name still rings a bell) that used one, and it actually worked very well. But he doesn't go alongside a Forretress, because if you should lose Vaporeon, a good Fire type will wreck you. I think a good Ghost Pokemon would help this team out a lot (since you have no real Fighting counter), so you could consider Special Wall Dusknoir, or (my personal favorite), Spiritomb.

Back