• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My top 10 cutest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My top ten cutest pokemon!!

10-Mew

My top 10 cutest pokemon

I love its pink colour. But I don't like its body shape, yet, I love its blue eyes! So cute!

9-Quilava

My top 10 cutest pokemon

I like its body shape and colouring

8-Mightyena

My top 10 cutest pokemon

Idk. Reminds me of my friends dogs and think they are cute :3

7- Pachirisu

My top 10 cutest pokemon

Just those eyes and cheeks! SO cute!

6-Pichu

My top 10 cutest pokemon

I just love tiny pokemon! And those little rosy cheeks!

5-Riolu

My top 10 cutest pokemon

After seeing Riolu in today's ep, I thought it was super cute!

4-Luxray

My top 10 cutest pokemon

I love its stare for some reason. And the way its designed.

3- Eevee

My top 10 cutest pokemon

Its big black eyes! Love it! And reminds me of tiny dogs :3

2- Espeon

My top 10 cutest pokemon

I love purple!

1-Umbreon

My top 10 cutest pokemon

My numbah 1 pokemon! Sooo cute! IDk why!

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Um, okay, you really need to listen to me. All of you. Luxray isn't cute, cool, awesome, good-looking, or anything like that. It's fugly. It's so incredibly fugly that this is super effective against it.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Um, okay, you really need to listen to me. All of you. Luxray isn't cute, cool, awesome, good-looking, or anything like that. It's fugly. It's so incredibly fugly that this is super effective against it.

Glitter, you invoked the wrath of Luxray.

Plus, Lickitung ISN'T Fugly?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    It was Mobile's opinion to disagree with you and call Luxray "fugly". =\

Personally, though, I disagree with you and Mobile; it is neither fugly, nor cute, but badass, rather. =o

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years

ROFL.

Anyways, I agree with pretty much all the list except for Mightyena...I don't see how it's cute but it's your call I guess. I don't see cuteness in Luxray either but yeah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    personally, I would call mightyena and luxray the opposite of cute, which is fugly

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    personally, I would call mightyena and luxray the opposite of cute, which is fugly
    Mightyena is actually quit bearable, I think. I wouldn't call it cute by any stretch, though. o.o

Luxray, I agree, is very fugly.

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    "I love its pink colour. But I don't like its body shape, yet, I love its blue eyes! So cute! "

What do you have against fetuses?

----------------------------

"Um, okay, you really need to listen to me. All of you. Luxray isn't cute, cool, awesome, good-looking, or anything like that. It's fugly. It's so incredibly fugly that this is super effective against it. "

Uhm, okay. You need to unstick your head from your butt and stop preaching your opinions like their laws.

You're probably twice as 'fugly' as you think luxray, or whatever, is and are taking out your teenage agnst and retardation on...pokemon.

I hope you forgot your parachute when you boarded the rofl captor, cuz it's about to crash and burn.

-------------------------

"Why isn't vulpix on there?! "

Vulpix is freaking lovve <3333

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Lol number 8

Lol, what is up with number 8. Number 8 would be on a emo person's top 10 cutest list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back