• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MYSPACE/FACEBOOK

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I've never bothered with MySpace, but I use Facebook as a way of keeping in touch with friends who live elsewhere. I don't see the point in being on it all day like some people, I'll just check it once every day or two.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I like to think of Facebook as the mature, older, better, sexier brother (or sister) of myspace. Myspace, when you look at the majority of pages (if not all) just seems sloppy and mashed together with no real cohesion.

Facebook on the other hand, you have much more control over what you can do. You can control who sees your profile, what they see in your profile, and it's just generally and overall better.

I for one, only use it to keep in contact with friends and schedule events occasionally. :)

Thats the deal with me, i love myspace by how you can customize your page how you want but everyones just moved to facebook even tho you can't customize anything and everyone reads absoluately everything, there's no privacy on it D=

You can actually make your page very private. You can even go so far as making your name unsearchable, allowing ONLY yourself to extend friend invites.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Facebook is what I have...I keep in contact with my friends and family via facebook. that's why it's so good! then I can make groups and stuff and Its a way lot better!

Jennville!

Once Upon a Dyke.
    Years
    I use myspace. Never even came across facebook but I know alot of people use it. There is also bebo I use.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    They are very good social networks to keep in touch with friends, catch up with old ones or even meet new people. I know facebook is a life savior when it comes to making plans last second with friends lol.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!?!
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS GIVES OFF THE ILLUSION THAT YOU ARE YELLING.
    STOP YELLING AT US!!! XD
    I just use them to keep in touch with my friends. You know, the thing they were meant for. But they're pretty fun. I prefer MySpace over Facebook only because it's more simplified, but I can't take anything away from Facebook. I like them both. :)
    I use it to talk to my friends as well except i prefer Facebook over Myspace since I feel more secure there.

I have both but I use my Facebook way more often than my Myspace since a ton of my friends have a Facebook. I feel more secure and trust it more than Myspace. I also find it to have a lot more to look for like fan groups,apps. etc.

Back