• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MYSPACE/FACEBOOK

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    IT'S A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE WHERE PEOPLE TALK TO EACH OTHER.

CAUSE SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Way to yell back... <_<
    Anyhow, I have a Facebook account, but I only use it for talking with my IRL friends, and none of them are on PC, so, you know... And I'm not addicted, I just check on it once or twice a day. And don't tell me that's too much, what are you doing here, if you want to turn it that way. And I'm not getting defensive, I just want post once. And, and, uh... never mind. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's the only way to get the message across. Gotta think like an idiot to get through to them.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I only used Myspace and Facebook for friends I can't stand talking over the phone. But the other than that they are useful for keeping up with friends I haven't seen in years.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It's also a major ego trip.
    It's only an ego trip if anyone actually pays attention to you (which is why I left).

There is absolutely nothing great about Myspace. It's a detriment to humanity's collective intelligence.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I don't understand why some of you seem to hate Myspace/Facebook so much, it's essentially the same thing as Pokecommunity minus the pokemon...

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I like Facebook because I can stay in touch with my friends-- some parts of it are downright stupid, I must say, but it's great for staying in touch with people you really know.
    unlike myspace. *cough* xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Facebook! It's part of my life now :] Well, okay, maybe not that much but there's so much you can do on there - a variety of things available :3

Years
    I've haven't joined a social networking site like Facebook or Myspace and I don't think I ever will.

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
    I have myspace & facebook...
    I never check them though.
    >.>;;
    If I want to talk to a friend, I'll call them or catch them on AIM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I don't know much about myspace :\ but Facebook is fine with me, it's the only way to communicate to someone there, I don't used it much but I only go there just to play some app games.

Cloudskye

My Own Personal Hell
    Years
    They're both great ways to keep in touch with people you don't see very often.
    Yeah, if you're able to get online that is.

I have a myspace, yet no facebook. >< I should make one sometime soon.

If anyone feels like adding me on Myspace, just click on my homepage link. :)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Because Myspace is the business, and an easy way to stay connected with people you've met outside of your area.

Could never get into facebook though. All my friends pestered me to get one, but I already had a myspace, and all the trendy hippies had facebook. Guess which one I chose.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I agree, they're not COOOL. However, they are cool, because:
    ○ They allow you to post your personal info where only friends can see it and anyone on your list can access it at any time.
    ○ They allow you to meet your friends' friends.
    ○ Facebook in particular allows you to tell your friends what you are doing as well as chat with them.
    ○ THE FACEBOOK CHAT IS NOT MODERATED. <3

yummy, that's the most important part. bye.

Just going to quote this as its basically what I think.

Plus I don't have time to waste on their. No one has convinced me to join it and I doubt they ever will.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    I honestly don't know. I don't like the idea of putting my personal information on a website where pedophiles can just get my address and rape me.

Theres a little something called E-Mail that I like to use.

Back