• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    Warning this post contains the truth for all you myspace users!Just a couple of days ago I heard on radio news. According to the police report there is an estimate of 29,000 sex-offenders with myspace accounts, and that is only the ones they know of. I'm not saying myspace is dangerous, I am just saying be careful on there. (Which is why I don't have a myspace!) Just remember you myspace members, 29000.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm not quite sure how this affects people who can use minimal common sense.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Warning this post contains the truth for all you myspace users!Just a couple of days ago I heard on radio news. According to the police report there is an estimate of 29,000 sex-offenders with myspace accounts, and that is only the ones they know of. I'm not saying myspace is dangerous, I am just saying be careful on there. (Which is why I don't have a myspace!) Just remember you myspace members, 29000.

Not surprised at all.

Their fault for being stupid, anyway. I've had contact with hundreds of people that could attempt to find me and nothing's happened to me.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Despite that amount, it isn't dangerous as long as you use your LOL mind a little bit.

The only people who fall for internet guys who say they're twenty and hot and ask you to meet them are ugly loser teenage girls who have incredibly low self esteem and sense. -___-

Besides as long as you have a password-protected account then this doesn't matter. Even if you account wasn't protected, use SENSE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Stardust-Kumo, do NOT censor bypass words. The words are blocked for a reason, so just don't use them. Obviously you didn't use 'sense' when you typed the post because you broke a community-wide rule. :x

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    29,000 isn't all that surprising when you consider how many millions of people actually have Myspace accounts. And it's the internet, sex offenders can go anywhere. There's at least one of them on this site.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    With a huge population on myspace, there are got to be some sex-offenders. MY school has people as young as 3-4 graders having myspaces. I have to admit having a myspace at one part of my life, but left. Even our teachers have myspaces. Go figure.

That_oneguyxx

Brennan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    If people are smart, and dont plan meeting's with people who look fake, they're fine.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    i don't have a my space and i never will.. but my cousin(14) and my friend who lives in north carolina(12) has one and they told me i NEEDED one and my friend who lives in north carolina a couple of years ago she said she would never have one and now she does! i think they should shut it down

That_oneguyxx

Brennan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i don't have a my space and i never will.. but my cousin(14) and my friend who lives in north carolina(12) has one and they told me i NEEDED one and my friend who lives in north carolina a couple of years ago she said she would never have one and now she does! i think they should shut it down

what is your reason for wanting it to be shut down?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    29,000 isn't all that surprising when you consider how many millions of people actually have Myspace accounts. And it's the internet, sex offenders can go anywhere. There's at least one of them on this site.
    Haha. XD

My MySpace is set to private and I only accept people I know personally so I don't care if there are 29,000 or 29,000,000.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years

...So, what's the reason, again? D:

That_oneguyxx

Brennan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Really, does anyone have any reasoning for why it should be shut down?

if so please tell

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I dont have a Myspace account but I am not all to suprised. Considering you can just sign up with Yahoo or Gmail for a free account and look for photos on thw web those sex offenders can practically pretend to be anyone.

Too bad Facebook is public now. Wished it was limited to those with college emails still. : /

Back