• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysterious Dungeon!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Pictures have been released throughout the internet about this new game for the DS/GBA. Apparently we have a 2005 release in Japan. You get to play as Pok?mon in the game! Post your hopes/thoughts about the new information.

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
    It looks semi-RPG style, mixed with Real time battling...Sorta reminds me of Digimon World 4 *shudders*. However, I still have high hopes for this game.

Ciao

AbareMax

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    What is your source of information? The official pokemon site, or just someone's made up lame idea?

AbareMax

Years
    SRV: I take offense to that. The information is on SPP. Go and see. I chose not to reveal the source of information due to the posting of a link....^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    That reminds me of legacy of goku but I cant wait for blue to come out!

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You can't wait for Blue to come out?.....It's probably not the same game as I'm thinking about, but where have you been the last 10 years?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I think he means Mysterious Dungeon Blue (which is for the GBA right? I'm confused about which version is for which hand-held).

It reminds me of Shiren's Mysterious Dungeon... I hope it turns out good.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    It looks awesome. Its a pokemon RPG based off of a Japanese RPG called Mysterious Dungeon. I looked into the other game and it seems just like this one. Just check out the pics on SPP.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    it does look like legacy of goku. i saw that pokemon were saying something in the games. do you think they will speak english or speak pokemon and have it translated underneath what they say?

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    looks like a bit of fun anyway - wont be anywere near as good as your standard games. Does look like a laugh thought :)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Nor said:
    It looks awesome. Its a pokemon RPG based off of a Japanese RPG called Mysterious Dungeon. I looked into the other game and it seems just like this one. Just check out the pics on SPP.
    Yeah, Shiren's Mysterious Dungeon was awsome...
    I hope they make this game like that... after all, the company making this game is Chun Soft, meaning it's made by the people who made the original Mysterious Dungeon!

Fury of Ninetales said:
    it does look like legacy of goku. i saw that pokemon were saying something in the games. do you think they will speak english or speak pokemon and have it translated underneath what they say?
    I think it's not going to have translations, since it's going to make the text part longer.
    I liked Charmander saying: "th... this?!" in one of the screen shots.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    New Corocoro scan

The new Corocoro scan of Dungeon is out!

It really does seem like the Pokemon talk normally like people, and it also seems like the main character is actually a human turned into a Pokemon (in the screenshot, a Charmander).

It also says you can choose what Pokemon the main character turns into.

Imo, the graphics don't seem so promising... it's like, meh whatever...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The Hunk said:
    I kinda hope you can play as any Pokemon and not just one or the other like Pikachu.
    From the scrrenshot and being Japanese, I can currently tell you that you can choose which Pokemon to be by either:
    1. A random question which the game asks you at the start (top left scrnshot).

2. You can choose from a list of starter Pokemon (1st gen to 3rd gen, middle right scrnshot).

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Official!

I noticed today that the official site was already opened, both on Chunsoft and Pokemon.co.jp site.

And according to the site, it's officially confirmed that (1) the Pokemon you become is chosen by answering a few questions at the beggining of the game, and (2) your partner Pokemon is picked from a list of 1st gen ~ 3rd gen starter Pokemons (you can choose!). On the official site screenshot, the main character if a Charizard, and the partner is Chikorita.

Pokemon.co.jp

Chunsoft official

Last edited:
    Back