• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysterious Dungeon!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poliwhirl said:
    ㅡㅡ i mean the precise date (i cant spell that good ㅠㅠ)
    For Japan, 17/Nov/2005. As for other countries, its not announced yet.

[in Dungeon]Wow, the plot of this game is getting better and better...

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Thanks for help, kohei ^^
    Yeah, 3 legendary bird was join my rescue force ^^ And ... a question again: where to buy the Friends Area of Groundon/Kyogre. The Wigglytuff doesn't have it :(

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    Kohei, i goy mysterious dungeon blue and im at the forest currently, 13 floors and battle gengar but i cant seem to save it, i dont want to go back up those stairs and i got a lediba that took me a long time to get, how do i save in a dungeon and what are those green arrows.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poliwhirl said:
    Kohei, i goy mysterious dungeon blue and im at the forest currently, 13 floors and battle gengar but i cant seem to save it, i dont want to go back up those stairs and i got a lediba that took me a long time to get, how do i save in a dungeon and what are those green arrows.
    You can save in a Dungeon ( そのた -> ゲームちゅうだん -> ちゅうだん ). But after you load a data saved in a Dungeon, it gets deleted automatically, to stop you from turning off the game if you are dying so you can restart again).

The green arrow panels remove all postive and negative stat changes.

Kirky_boy said:
    I can't wait to get it over here. So in it are there like legendaries that join you and stuff?? do you only get a certain amout in a "rescue team"??
    All Pokemon have stars to represent their size, and one team can only have a star value totaling 6. Also, you can only have 4 Pokemon in a team.

A legendary Pokemon is large, so they probablly have like 4-5 stars for their size rating.

Hikaru-chan said:
    Is this a good game? I want it. O__o"
    Although the game balance is not the greatest (ie. it's too easy), the storyline is probablly the best in any Pokemon game ever made. I cried in the ending! It was so sad! ahem, yes, the story is very good indeed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I'm stuck in Pok?mon Mysterious Dungeon - Red... I don't know what to do after rescuing caterpie. I read, somewhere, that I was supposed to sleep and have like a dream or something and i`ll meet Dugtrio... but how do i sleep.. I tried to go to my "house" and save it. But nothing happens. please somebody help me.

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    rodrigo_gc said:
    I'm stuck in Pok?mon Mysterious Dungeon - Red... I don't know what to do after rescuing caterpie. I read, somewhere, that I was supposed to sleep and have like a dream or something and i`ll meet Dugtrio... but how do i sleep.. I tried to go to my "house" and save it. But nothing happens. please somebody help me.
    Have you tried talking to your partner? Or go into the town?

Since I finished Dungeon a while ago, my memory is vague, but the things you can do on the first day is fairly limited, so try talking/doing whatever you can, then try saving (or sleeping) at your home.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    I found a ROM of the GBA version, and it's ok. It's EXTREMELY repetitive.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Xygni said:
    I found a ROM of the GBA version, and it's ok. It's EXTREMELY repetitive.
    Yeah, because its a Mysterious Dungeon game :/

But there is a HUGE turning point in the story, so that is good.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    kohei said:
    Yeah, because its a Mysterious Dungeon game :/

But there is a HUGE turning point in the story, so that is good.

Yeah, the Mysterious Dungeonishness of it all took out the Pokemonishness. =( But it's a nice change... It's just not exactly the type of game most Pokemon Fans are looking for. (I'm not really one for Mysterious Dungeon).

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2006
    Does anyone know of a English Rom of the game? I have the Japanese Rom and It would be nice if I could play it and understand what they were saying.....

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Ketay said:
    Yeah, the Mysterious Dungeonishness of it all took out the Pokemonishness. =( But it's a nice change... It's just not exactly the type of game most Pokemon Fans are looking for. (I'm not really one for Mysterious Dungeon).
    But it still does have some Pokemonishness... like evolving. But yeah, it's more MD>Pokemon

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    ive played it...its pretty good but not worth the money really.
    (Lol played japanese Rom)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    HEEEEEEELP!!!!!111 I need serious help, i can't read Japanese! i don't know what to do. I have just (i don't know if i saved them or not XD) 'saved' two Magnemite and now i don't know what to do...... can someone help?
    P.S. I don't know what the mail says >_< Please somebody help me!!!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    hitme2k5 said:
    HEEEEEEELP!!!!!111 I need serious help, i can't read Japanese! i don't know what to do. I have just (i don't know if i saved them or not XD) 'saved' two Magnemite and now i don't know what to do...... can someone help?
    P.S. I don't know what the mail says >_< Please somebody help me!!!
    When you goto town, one of the three Magnemites you saved should join your rescue team...

Back