• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Haven [T/OOC]

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Ok my SU is fixed up
    I also fixed up the backstory and took the time to edit the moveset to include baby doll eyes and change Fairy Wind and Moonblast to Take Down and Bite respectively

almost perfect! just, the moves should also kinda measure up with the level your character, so you can pick from all moves it can learn up until then c: you can also pick one Egg Move though - not sure if you were aware of that yet?
    and... sorry i didn't mention this earlier, but could you also maybe add a little bit to your personality section? ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ just one or two sentences, so that we have a little more than just him keeping to himself. c:

Years
  • almost perfect! just, the moves should also kinda measure up with the level your character, so you can pick from all moves it can learn up until then c: you can also pick one Egg Move though - not sure if you were aware of that yet?
    and... sorry i didn't mention this earlier, but could you also maybe add a little bit to your personality section? ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ just one or two sentences, so that we have a little more than just him keeping to himself. c:

Ok moves have updated (Trump card is an egg move from another eevee)
    And personallity has updated

Thanks for your patience since this is my first rp

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Ok moves have updated (Trump card is an egg move from another eevee)
    And personallity has updated

Thanks for your patience since this is my first rp

alright, thanks for your cooperation! you are accepted. feel free to start with your intro post c:

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Name: Ferius
    Pokémon Species: Treecko
    Level: 10

Appearance: (if deviant from regular) Looks like a regular Treecko but with a little bandage over his arm.

History: When Ferius was born out of his egg, his parents were attacked by a swarm of pidgeys. Because of this, Ferius ran a long way from home until he tripped and fell in a cavern. He was stuck in that same cavern for nearly a week. In that same cavern though was an old golbat. The golbat fed Ferius with his last bit of food. When Ferius wandered of one day, he heared multiple voices coming his way. It was a small rescue team, made of Kadabra, Charmeleon and a Tyranitar. However, they couldn't find the golbat in time. Ever since that event, Ferius wanted to rescue people himself so that he won't make the same mistake., and so he joined the guild.

Personality: Ferius is a very independent Treecko. He likes to do stuff on his own. He doesn't mind being with others, but he'll rather go to his room and figure out new plans and ideas. Ferius has a very sad weakness though, and that is that ever since the loss of golbat, he doesn't want to fail rescue missions, wich happens a lot with his little experience. Failing missions really does a number on him.

Moveset: Pound - Absorb - Quick Attack - Leer

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Name: Ferius

hey, Jolly Potato! i'm happy to see you're interested in joining this RP c: sadly, your SU is a little lacking for me to accept right now. could you expand on your History and Personality sections? for example, how did Ferius end up falling into that cavern? how did he survive for a week without being fed by his parents? how did the rescue team inspire him, and how did he grow up after that? and for his personality; why and how does failing missions 'really do a number on him'? and what is he like when interacting with others?
    you don't have to answer all of these questions specifically, they're more meant as a guideline to dive a little deeper into your character. so, if you could, please expand on these a little more c:

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • hey, Jolly Potato! i'm happy to see you're interested in joining this RP c: sadly, your SU is a little lacking for me to accept right now. could you expand on your History and Personality sections? for example, how did Ferius end up falling into that cavern? how did he survive for a week without being fed by his parents? how did the rescue team inspire him, and how did he grow up after that? and for his personality; why and how does failing missions 'really do a number on him'? and what is he like when interacting with others?
    you don't have to answer all of these questions specifically, they're more meant as a guideline to dive a little deeper into your character. so, if you could, please expand on these a little more c:

Done, I can't really think of any more backstory right now :/

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Done, I can't really think of any more backstory right now :/

alright! thanks for you cooperation c: it's fine, i'll accept your SU as it is now. feel free to start posting.

edit: oh, just one more thing - if you want, you can give Treecko one Egg Move. he has a bunch of really cool ones, so i thought you'd like to use it c:

Years
  • Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting recently, I've had a lot on my plate as I've been finishing up high school. However, I am done now, and will have no more interruptions in the foreseeable future! I hope I haven't lagged behind too far to still be able to jump in.

Years
  • aren't you... doing something with IamSmart~SMRT and DyingWillFlareon?

I don't know what the status of that is. We were passing back and forth messages to make a JP, but those messages stopped showing up in my inbox. Even if it's still happening, it would be very easy to just edit my part out, since I didn't really contribute much, due to my absence. I'll try to contact them, if you'd like.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I don't know what the status of that is. We were passing back and forth messages to make a JP, but those messages stopped showing up in my inbox. Even if it's still happening, it would be very easy to just edit my part out, since I didn't really contribute much, due to my absence. I'll try to contact them, if you'd like.

i understand. IamSmart~SMRT also earlier said that he was still waiting for a reply from you or DWF, i believe. i sent DWF a PM earlier today as well to ask about it, but yeah, feel free to resolve it amongst yourselves as well c:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Haven [T/OOC]
    Name: Rory
    Pokémon Species: Amaura
    Level: 10
    Moveset: Thunder Wave, Powder Snow, Rock Throw, Haze [EGG]
    —————————————————————————————————-
    Appearance: Rory doesn't differ much from the ordinary Amaura, apart from being slightly below average height. Like others, the sails above her eyes change colour depending on her mood. Furthermore, she proudly sports a yellow neckerchief that was handed down to her from her mother, who was once a member of a Rescue Team.

History: If there was one word to describe Rory, it would arguably be "bookworm". She was born and raised in an icy cavern, located far north of Haven in a place of never-ending winters and ceaseless snow, populated solely by Ice and Rock-types. In a habitat such as this, hobbies were far and few between, and so it wasn't long before Rory picked up on reading.

Rory learnt many things concerning Exploration Teams largely through books, as well as the occasional tale recounted by her mother. They were said to be Pokémon of great merit, who would do whatever it took to rescue someone in need. For them, each day held a promise of adventure, with a chance of discovering treasure along the way. The stories would set Rory's heart racing, but her particular interest lied in legendaries—a group of incredibly rare and often very powerful Pokémon, featured prominently in legends and myths. She dreamt that she would one day seek out and find one of these fabled beings and become a world-renowned explorer in the process!

Thus her journey began.

Personality: A studious, determined and respectable girl, Rory won't hesitate to play by the rules and honour her elders. Despite her bragging, she's always a bit frightened when exploring and will try her best to avoid danger. When paired with a reckless partner, she will often be quick to scold their carelessness with a few stern words.

As Rory's book collection flourished, so did her knowledge. Because of this, she has grown to be a little conceited and considers herself superior to other Pokémon her age. Keeping herself in mind, she often puts on a somewhat pompous and mature air around most, but can easily forget herself and become playful and buoyant when she's lost in the excitement of adventure.

She's a bit careless in her vanity in that she thinks she can do anything by herself and usually won't rely on others. This has led to her getting into a few scrapes over her years, due to her lack of experience in the outside world. Many take her demeanour to heart, so she has few to no friends. She pretends that she doesn't care, when in truth she's quite lonely. However, once people choose to look past her proud and forthright nature, they will find an inwardly modest girl with a compassionate and tender heart.

Phew! Finished! I don't know how long this took me, but by golly, it was awhile!

Seeing as how this is my first SU, feedback is appreciated! c: I put my heart into this, really I did!

Last edited:
    Back