• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    RED ALERT

meow0258 DOESN'T do rescues on her own, he uses a decodifier, you input a SOS mail and the decodifier gives you a "valid" A-OK mail, i have proof here:

RJ?MK NX?#H??X TTN?H
    ?W7?! ?P0+K?+7 ?!FH?
    ?HT?J 2R??#H5? #45FN
    # means ♂

how could he do a rescue so quick? that's IMPOSSIBLE, besides from that the decodifier uses # instead of ♂ and % instead of ♀

post you sos and i will save you no matter what if i am online it will be done in less then 5 minutes any floor any dungeon no reward wanted post your sos passwords here from mystery dungeon

not even at Tiny Woods a rescue can be done so fast, now imagine Wish Cave, just go look at meow0258 profile, look at the section "find al posts by "User" and you will find that he ask in two places for a Wonder Mail generator, and in the same place you can find a SOS mail decodifier.

I don't have nothing against you meow0258, but you shouldn't spoil the good rescuers job, also it has non-sense if you give away a code without working...

~Other Proof~

he doesn't need a reward cuz he wouldn't be able to get it

EDIT

forget about this, he said that he is going to join this thread, and that he will not use the codifier I mentioned earlier

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Um, thank you meow0258. But honestly, I don't use the Wonder Mail generator. I mean no offense from this, but I would rather be rescued the old-fashioned way. I do appreciate that you took your time to help me though, so I am grateful for that.
    It was really difficult for me to write this...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    So,can't I goin? I posted earlier.

You have joined, I posted your app on the first page. Please pay more attention to the first post. I put a lot of effort into that X_X

RJ?MK NX?#H??X TTN?H
    ?W7?! ?P0+K?+7 ?!FH?
    ?HT?J 2R??#H5? #45FN
    # means ♂

I need to add another rule. It is AGAINST THE RULES TO USE A DECODEIFIER. Do NOT use it again, or I will have to be forced to make a "Hall of Shame". And I have added your application. Do everything HONESTLY this time.

I guess I will also make a new system. If someone does something against the rules, a X is put next to their name. 3 Xs and they are put on the wall of shame.

Meow0258, I will not put a X next to your name, since you didn't know it was against the rules.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Like Souless said, it's the amount of time it took you. Plus, the % and # is used on it too.

And I think if a Team would put in the code, then the Pelipper Post Office would say "You were rescued by Team "..." . I think.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Okay, I died. Darn Sonicboom... Don't worry though, I'll leave once I deliver my Shock Wave on Floor 58. I'm slowly and surely getting through this...

Code:
    R...?72NYT♂H???R...C?H
    ?W????HFKP?+??Q0H?
    ??T?J0R??♂H??♂45FN
    Dungeon: Wish Cave
    Floor: B51
    Difficulty: S

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Okay, I died. Darn Sonicboom... Don't worry though, I'll leave once I deliver my Shock Wave on Floor 58. I'm slowly and surely getting through this...

Code:
    R...?72NYT♂H???R...C?H
    ?W????HFKP?+??Q0H?
    ??T?J0R??♂H??♂45FN
    Dungeon: Wish Cave
    Floor: B51
    Difficulty: S

Oh, I will save you this time, and hopefully you will finish your mission ^^

I will start tomorrow, so you just wait!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Need ur suggestion!

hey guys,
    i have charmander as a starting pokemon, want to evolve it ....i have reached lv 30 and still yet it has not evolved yet.. hoe do u evolve it...

how do u find lucky tower!!

wich level is it possible to catch legenadry pokemon!!

thanxs sameer

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey, Souless. It still says in your signature that I made your avatar D:

You might need to change that.

hey guys,
    i have charmander as a starting pokemon, want to evolve it ....i have reached lv 30 and still yet it has not evolved yet.. hoe do u evolve it...

how do u find lucky tower!!

wich level is it possible to catch legenadry pokemon!!

thanxs sameer

This thread is not for asking questions, although, I will answer them anyways. Please read the rules.

Have you finished the first half of the game? You cannot evolve until then. If you have, go the the cave in Whishcash's Lake alone and evolve there.

Lucky Tower? There's a list on Serebii, and there's no Lucky Tower.

You can find out how to obtain the Legendaries by clicking here.

So, please, keep your questions to a different thread.

does anyone even need rescuing

Please don't ask that. That's spam. If someone needs rescuing, they'll ask.

Waveguidebuisel needs rescuing, from Wish Cave.

meow0258

team waters master pokemon
    Years
    hey don't you

don't you wish you could get some sort of plug and attach it to your nintendo and get the a-ok mail just loaded on so you didn't have to type the password all the time

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    sorry waveguidebuizel, i went to save you, but i got killed by a Monster House, just a few steps away from you, and I lost 2 0f 3 parts of my "lvl 1 dungeons gear", yeah, i lost Google Specs and Tight Belt, just my Trap Scarf survived =[

I hope someone else gives it a try, cause I don't want to go there again =( sorry, this goes beyond my powers

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    well, i need to re-post:

Team Pizza
    Blastoise (93) and Charizard (78)

All dungeons Exept for Lv 1 Dungeons

Item Wanted: Friend Ribbon.

RESCUE COUNT: (3)

oh and maddy, thanks for the banner, but it's just a bit too small, i'll send you details VIA PM

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back