• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystic Islands

Pikahero2

Pikachu A God , Fact.
    Years
    Here is my website.

I have had it running about a half a day now , I know the links are broken , They are all , Well nearly all under construction

Mystic Islands Splash , Clikeh

I am looking for staff who can write Anime bio's and episode guides and pictures. Not taking them from sites. xD.

-Someone with anime writing and scanning skills
    -Someone who can code and make layouts
    -Someone who knows alot of html(As much as me or more)
    -Someone who is organised and can keep control of game articles ect,

If your interested let me know also I hope its ok there are forums on the site okay?

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    You should've finished more pages before releasing your site. because I can barely see anything.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Hmm... you need to credit the artist for the image you used on your splash screen.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    [an error occurred while processing this directive]
    We are under construction for the moment
    Ok so we are having various layout problems since we switched to a DIV, I am thinking of moving the site if we dont fix them by next week. Because I have the christmas break, I'll have more time aswell
    But I'll be using it to go ice skating and snowboarding and winter activitie's
    But untill then here's some entertainment for reading my speech ^^ Enjoy!

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

I think you may have some problems.

Amazonite

God's Loyal Servant
    Years
    The advanced one I screwed up. xD. I'm making a great one tonight though. One for Christmas and all sorts of fun. And I'm Xtra, if you didn't know. ^_^;;

Back