• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Mythical Touch Trades

Days
  • Looking for help touch trading a few Mythicals so that I'm then able to transfer mine from Home.
    Let me know if you have any of the following Pokes:
    Victini
    Celebi
    Hoopa
    Shaymin
    Melmetal
    I'm willing to touch trade these with either Shiny pokes or other Mythical I already have, for example Mew or Meloetta. (New users like myself I'm assuming aren't trusted straight away, so that's why I'm adding this, I have no intention of foul play)
    Thanks! 👍🏻

Edit: Got the available Mythical Pokémon t-traded to me 👌🏻

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I can help with this, but I'm pretty sure some of these are not compatible with Scarlet Violet, such as Celebi.

Days
  • I can help with this, but I'm pretty sure some of these are not compatible with Scarlet Violet, such as Celebi.
    Great!
    Yeah I figured some might be locked still. According to my Home page at least Hoopa & Shaymin are transferable to Gen9.
    Which ones from the list do have?

Last edited:
    Back