• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MythMonster finally joined

MythMonster

Hydro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    I've known about this site for ages, and I used to go through the posts, but I never really thought about joining, mainly since I was in my swim season, and barely had time, and all the time I did have was used on running my website, but now, I finally joined.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's great that you've finally joined. I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about here at PC. We have a Webmasters' Discussion if you want to talk about your website; unfortunately, we don't have a forum dedicated to swimming just yet, but you're more than welcome to start a thread about that - or anything else not covered in the other forum titles - in either Other Chat or Other Voting Polls, depending on what type of thread you're making.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames (like myself, for instance). Apart from that, have fun and enjoy PC! :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey MythMonster and welcome to PC
    I'm happy to hear that you've decided to make an account and join us!
    Since you've been doing some lurkin' around these parts, what parts of PC did you find interesting? There is so much to do here, and the possibilities are totally endless. :D Also, you'll be meeting many people, and make a few friends here and there. We're quite nice, and we don't bite. :D
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I've known about this site for ages, and I used to go through the posts, but I never really thought about joining, mainly since I was in my swim season, and barely had time, and all the time I did have was used on running my website, but now, I finally joined.

Welcome to the forums, huh? I'm like you - a long-time lurker before actually joining! Now that you're a real member, maybe you'll end up with something in the long run... ahahaha! I do hope that PC is nice to you! PC is large, but it's also nice, so don't worry too much... and start posting!

Back