• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Logo-1.png

Myzou's Request Area Now Open!

Requests may take up to a day or 2 to complete, depending on my school schedule (homework, etc.), shouldn't take more then 7 days after your request IF you are one of the 3, if it does, please PM me, and I will make yours ASAP.

Please post the following information:

Form For Triangle, Circle, Curvy, Mini, and Square Templates
Name: (That goes in the box =P)
Template: I have my Custom Templates: The Triangle, The Circle one, The Curvy One, The Mini One, The Square One (Read Important Note 3).
Badges: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinou, Battle Frontier, Ribbons, Orange Islands) Only choose 1 please.
Background: (specific if possible, would be my best friend if you knew exactly what you wanted and could link it =P.
Trainer Sprite: Kinda Self Explanatory, Post which trainer you want, or describe it if you can't link directly to it. For Mini Template: The Trainer Sprite (not including the white space) must be shorter then 69 pixels, most of the D/P trainers are too big.
Pokemon: Again, Self Explanatory, Tell me the 1-6 Pokemon you want :) (If you want Pokesho Sprites, will add the credit straight to TC)
Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): What type of Pokeballs do you want? (Have all from Emerald, and Diamond/Pearl [Only for Circle for D/P], Balls will take place of pokemon ICONS on the Mini Template.)

After Your Request Is Filled: I will give you the image and then a code from imageshack to use it in your signature, you can use that code, or upload it to somewhere like Photobucket if you choose.

Important Note 1:: If you see someone with my custom templates, please tell me, as no one is allowed to use them without permission from me, and then they need to give credit.
Important Note 2: Please Give Me Credit if you use the trainer card in your signature here as common courtesy, as well as DO NOT ALTER IT without permission, or I maintain the right to ask a mod to remove it.
Important Note 3: If You Choose the Square Template, you must credit KnightBlazer for the Template as well as me for the card :)
Important Note 4: If You Break ANY of the Forum Rules (Such as Mini-Modding or Double Posting, within this thread) Your request will be delayed an extra 2 weeks past the time I post the requests that your cards were due in, this is effective on any requests after 3/30/07. Any made before will still be completed with the others.
Important Note 5: You must have FIFTEEN (15) forum posts before your request will be considered. This is not hard to accomplish, if you make an effort.
Important Note 6: There is a MAXIMUM of 3 Requests allowed at any time. If you request while I already have 3 requests, then you will have to rerequest a week after I put out the next batch of cards, however, make sure my requests aren't full again, or a ban may come.

Examples of my work thus far:

Circle
Myzou2-1.png
Rose2.png

Triangle
Bayleef2.png
Myzou2.png

Curvy
testnk3.png

Mini
Test2.png
myzouminiballsjm9.png

Square
Myzou-1.png
Sam.png

Last edited:

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
Years
May I have one Please?

Name: Piro
Template: I would like to have a circle one please.
Badges: Shinou
Background:
cardback.png

Trainer Sprite:
PiroSprite-1.png

Pokemon:
dpmfa006.png
dpmfa389.png
dpmfa483.png
dpmfa405.png
dpmfa471.png
dpmfa448.png
(Also if possible, may I have Charizard behind the trainer as well.)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Hi there Myzou! You know me right? But, can you make me a trainer too? I would like the trainer to be Brendan from Emerald, the sprite can be found here. I think already know that though. The Pokemon I want is this Treecko. The template, the one you have in your sig with the forest background. All the badges from Hoenn. And the name "TreeckoLv.100"

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Hi there Myzou! You know me right? But, can you make me a trainer too? I would like the trainer to be Brendan from Emerald, the sprite can be found here. I think already know that though. The Pokemon I want is this Treecko. The template, the one you have in your sig with the forest background. All the badges from Hoenn. And the name "TreeckoLv.100"

So, the Triangle Template, with Brendan as the trainer. Then that treecko, do you want 6, or just 1? lol

Of course I know you =P Your the maker of the hack I'm most anxiously awaiting xD

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
May I have one?

Template: A circle one
Trainer sprite: Male character from Firered
pokemon behind trainer:
dpmfa009.png

Pokemon:
dpmfa009.png
dpmfa254.png
dpmfa392.png
dpmfa065.png
dpmfa409.png
dpmfa094.png

Badges: Kanto and Battle Frontier

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
I want one too please, only one problem, how do you get the picture of pokemon/sprite?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Sorry bout that, Thanksgiving was Yesterday, didn't go on computer...

Wasn't quite sure what you wanted, did two, any changes you want just ask, or if you like one of them, use it
I want to use the second one, but only one change. Instead of the 6 Pokeballs on the left, can you put just one. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
Ok then,

Name: Kris
Template: Normal
Badges: Shinou Badges
Background: Can i have that fire one you have for Shadow?
Trainer Sprite: Shinou Hero (boy)
Pokemon: Munchlax (behind the sprite please), Etebossu, Dotaitos, Buoysel, Elekible (spell check) and Diaruga.

Thx

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back