• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    hi
    name would be Roy
    i would like a normal template please (the one that looks like stars)
    badges shinou
    trainer emerald boy
    glaceon-ice evee
    gyrados
    pochamas last evo
    milotic
    dragonair
    pichu
    pokemon behind me glaceon and pichu
    thanks

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Ah! This is the topic ive been looking for! I would be in debt if you made me one of your TCs!

Template: Circles
    Badges: Shinou
    Background: https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2856/diamondrn1.jpg
    Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon:~BEHIND TRAINER~>>>
    <<<~BEHIND TRAINER~

Also, if you can, make them in LUXURY BALLS please!

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Wow, 6 Requests O.O, I'll do em either later tonight or tomorrow, sick atm, so need to get a wee bit more sleep first ^^;

And Yes Fakemon, I have all the balls from emerald available for the circle template =P

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Yo Thanks Myzou! I Really Really Like The Card. Thanks A Million Fafillion Babillion!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Correction o.o; 7 Requests counting the one I got in PM, I will do them tomorrow :) May have to hire a friend to help, not quite sure yet though =P

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • WOW,thanks for my trainer card. NOT.

I'm sorry, but I don't poop these, I am working on them RIGHT NOW, it's called patience, which it asks you for in the first post, and on top of that, I mentioned a couple posts up that I am sick, so thank you for your support on that... NOT. -.-

I'm now debating on if I should post yours with the others when I'm finished, or make you wait...

and just fyi, your signature is against the signature rules atm, too many pics from outside sources ^^;

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Wow! Thanks! Ill put it beside my other one. Its exactly what I wanted, too bad I got it after I figured out I could make one myself. Oh well! Yours is better anyway!

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Hello! These trainer cards look really great, and I can wait if the card takes a while to get done. After all, I understand that good work shouldn't be rushed. :)

Name: Aura_K
    Background: https://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5333/skylineparkbgcb8.png <-- You don't have to use the whole background, just take as much as you need out of the middle. Also, if you can fit it, put "BG (c) Sega" (it's recolored from Sonic Advance 3).
    Trainer Sprite: D/P Male Hero
    Pokemon: I'd like:
    to be next to the trainer. I'm well aware it's not a Pokemon, but I'm an Animal Crossing fan, so... :P In the circles I'd like to have, with D/P sprites: Gardevoir, Mawile Shiny Enperuto, Charizard, Omastar, Deoxys Speed Forme, and Erlade (the new Kirlia evolution) Shiny Erureido. The Pokeballs should be Premier Ball for all six.

Thank you so much!

~Aurakitsune

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Hello! These trainer cards look really great, and I can wait if the card takes a while to get done. After all, I understand that good work shouldn't be rushed. :)

Name: Aura_K
    Background: https://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5333/skylineparkbgcb8.png <-- You don't have to use the whole background, just take as much as you need out of the middle. Also, if you can fit it, put "BG (c) Sega" (it's recolored from Sonic Advance 3).
    Trainer Sprite: D/P Male Hero
    Pokemon: I'd like:
    to be next to the trainer. I'm well aware it's not a Pokemon, but I'm an Animal Crossing fan, so... :P In the triangles I'd like to have, with D/P sprites: Gardevoir, Mawile, Charizard, Omastar, Deoxys Speed Forme, and Erlade (the new Kirlia evolution). The Pokeballs should be Premier Ball for all six.

Thank you so much!

~Aurakitsune

Err, Pokemon in the triangles? o.O you mean circles?

Also, can you show me which is deoxys speed form? ^^; I have major issues figuring deoxys out, as I refuse to use legendaries in my games, therefore, I have no idea the differences xD and the proper name for the new kirlia evo is Erureido, as I trust serebii more then most sites, as they have people who speak japanese there xD, so thx for pointing out who Erlade is =P

Roy, to fix your signature to sure, get rid of the slash in the first image tag, and add a / to the beginning of IMG in the ending tag =P

EDIT: Should have a new template soon, not sure though, as they tend to start out good, then flop >.<, Lets hope it turns out good =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    ^^;; yeah, I did mean circles; I had changed my mind mid-post and forgot about the other instances of "triangle"...
    Also, yeah, Erureido is the one shown on Serebii, but I saw the name "Erlade" on Wikipedia and found it rather easier to type, so... :p

<-- That's Deoxys Speed-forme. It's the one from Emerald.

EDIT: Can I have the trainer changed to
    , the name changed to Larxene, Shiny Enperuto instead of Mawile, and Shiny Erureido instead of regular Erureido?

Thanks again!
    ~Aurakitsune

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Any requests will have to wait 2 days, as I donated blood today, and can barely move my left arm >.< Not to mention my dizzyness

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Requests are opened again, had enough fluids to make me feel a lot better :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back