• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo Myzou. Can u change up my pokemon. Instead of Rapidash can u put Gabite? If u can thanks.:)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    wow its good, i tried making one, it came out terrible :P (as did my TC because i couldnt keep theinternet and paint up for some wierd reason) but .. Myzou.. if you ever needed help i can possilby attempt to help you ^^;; but im not the best at TC making, because i dont have the backgrounds, and i have the general idea of how to make them , but as i said before had never been able too.. just reply if you want me to help

Oh and Myzou the sprite i wanted on my TC is 43x72 :( only 3 over the limit though, will that be a problem?

Yes it will, I can't very well put something where it doesn't fit XD, as I have issues with clipped pics XD Though, I could use the trainer I used for your old one...

Sorry again, got delayed XD, With all the fuss about the car bombs across the ocean, scared the hell out of me when I woke up and been jumpy since...

Check my Fanclub to see why XD, Anyways, When I wake up, they should be done shortly after, as if I try to figure out all the alterations requested right now, my brain would go kaput XD (DANG YOU 2 YEARS OF GERMAN XD)

buizel6

Begginer Spriter. GD E4 Champ
    Years
    Yes it will, I can't very well put something where it doesn't fit XD, as I have issues with clipped pics XD Though, I could use the trainer I used for your old one...

Sorry again, got delayed XD, With all the fuss about the car bombs across the ocean, scared the hell out of me when I woke up and been jumpy since...

Check my Fanclub to see why XD, Anyways, When I wake up, they should be done shortly after, as if I try to figure out all the alterations requested right now, my brain would go kaput XD (DANG YOU 2 YEARS OF GERMAN XD)
    im pretty sure this could fit in the TC?

well the White box around it is those demensions, i dont know about the actual sprite itsefl, i could try to fix it.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Yo Myzou. Can u change up my pokemon. Instead of Rapidash can u put Gabite? If u can thanks.:)

Might I add, you're frustrating at times XD (in a good way) Maybe I should just save your card BEFORE I put the pokemon in >.< I use paint, so to change one pokemon = remake card XD, guess i'll just add it to the list =P

Buizel: White space doesn't matter, I'll see how it turns out...

buizel6

Begginer Spriter. GD E4 Champ
    Years
    Might I add, you're frustrating at times XD (in a good way) Maybe I should just save your card BEFORE I put the pokemon in >.< I use paint, so to change one pokemon = remake card XD, guess i'll just add it to the list =P

Buizel: White space doesn't matter, I'll see how it turns out...

you dont have to try, i made another one with like 43x69 (:D) by like a millimeter ill upload it onto here and edit this post

EDIT: heres the 43x69 one:
    if you havent already could you use this one instead i kinda like it better (less pixel-y)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Can I ask do I have to PM you examples of TC I've made? I've been maknig loads [I don't have normal temple[sp?] so I made my own...lol] past few days...

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    I'd like to request a trainer card if that isn't too much trouble. :)

Name: Rusty
    Template: Curvy
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background:

Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon: Swampert, Aerodactyl, Mamoswine, Donphan, Snorlax, Cradilly.

Edit3: Last change I swear. ^^

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Yes Lyxlia, PM them.

I slept in today XD Stupid charlie horse woke me up at like 6 pm, so my leg hurts like hell -.-

Anyways, making some canned beef stew (adding veges =D) and then I'll start on them, and O.O I have a lot of work to do XD

EDIT: 2 More =D Will just post another post, which is double posting, but authors can double post to showcase new things, as a mod once told me, and I'd rather not extend this post anymore XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Thanks for fixing my trainer card. I PM'd you examples of my works.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    On an off note: Lyxlia has passed the first test on trainer cards, which is the ability to put a background on teh trainer card, and have both pokemon and trainer be there, with background behind them, not a solid color, and none of their pixels be mixed in w/ the background. I have PMed her 3 templates, and a request, and have instructed her to post here as the final step, and if it looks good, then she'll be the first worker :)

To the mods: I'm hiring ONE worker, it just depends on who gets it first, which it looks as though Lyxlia will. I will be starting college soon, and will be needing help to keep up with the requests, as a lot of people seem to like my templates, but I'd rather not have someone open another shop with my templates XD, Hope it's ok :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    -laughs- Clever joke! -imagines images bursting limit out door and laughs- Anyway, I'm almost done, I PM'd you a question ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back