• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
    Wow thanx can I hav another?
    Name: Sam
    Template: Square
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background: Lightning
    Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon Behind Trainer:

Pokemon:

Thanx!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    can i have one please
    template:mini
    trainer:That Guy
    Pokemon:the pokemon attached, empoleon, wormadon (sand cloak) and
    Crobat. (pokesho versions please)
    badges:jhoto 8
    trainer sprite:suprise me (make it a boy please)
    balls:all master balls
    backround:that sunset that's in your sig
    and crobat behind trainer
    that's all!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    ShadowLatios is the only one I can do, I'm already crunched for time, still have a LOT of stuff to do today, including pack, and I have to leave at 7 in the morning. So I'll edit with his card in a few. Others will have to wait til Lyxlia gets back to the other house with the templates, or the 21st/22nd, when I get back from trip.

I realize Lyxlia cannot do all the requests, but I will WHEN I GET BACK for those she hasnt done or claimed.

Anyone who pushes Lyxlia while I'm gone for their card will have their request delayed until AUGUST, remember, I will have internet access, just no access to my templates. If needed, I WILL have a mod lock this thread until the 21st if it gets too unruly.

Last edited:

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    Can i get 1 now?
    Sprite-sir aaron from lucario and the mystery of mew
    backround-the ocean
    name-jon
    template circle
    pokemon-chatot lucario masquerain flygon munchlax and staraptor
    pokemon behind trainer-masquerain and chatot and munchlax
    badges- sinnoh 8
    Can i get 1?
    Sprite-sir aaron from lucario and the mystery of mew
    backround-the ocean
    name-jon
    template circle
    pokemon-chatot lucario masquerain flygon munchlax and staraptor
    pokemon behind trainer-masquerain and chatot and munchlax
    badges- sinnoh 8
    i have 15 posts

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I'm back from dad's. Pokemaster, since you posted your request again [first is at top of the page] I will not do your request. I'll look though other pages for requests to do. It is possible I may go to dad's whle Myzou is on vacation so have patientence.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Ok i got the request sort of sorted out, my last request was... not so good so i decided to repost with pics and stuff now the pokemon are attached...

Trainer: Lance, Dragon Master
    Name: Jason
    Pokemon: Attached
    Template: Whatever looks the best
    Pokemon Behind Trainer:Shadow Lugia and Shadow Ho-Oh(attached too)
    Background: Something With lightning please (lighter colors so i can see the shadow PKMN)
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I am considering claiming your request, Jscalalamoboy but I have few questions...

Got a picture of Lance?

Please specify which template

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I am considering claiming your request, Jscalalamoboy but I have few questions...

Got a picture of Lance?

Please specify which template

Circle template with Johto badges.
    Ya I know my Lance is the same as that other guys, but i like it!
    Oh ya the pokeballs... I want.

-Cherish Ball for Red Gyarados
    -Luxury ball for Black Fire Dratini
    -Quick ball for the lightning Dratini
    -Dive ball for Ice Dratini
    -Dusk ball for the 2 fossils.

Ok now i have the background, its kinda big so can you make it smaller and fit some of it on?

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Name-Xairmo
    Trainer- sir aaron
    Template- mini
    Badges-johto
    Backround-

Pokemon-

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Circle template with Johto badges.
    Ya I know my Lance is the same as that other guys, but i like it!
    Oh ya the pokeballs... I want.

-Cherish Ball for Red Gyarados
    -Luxury ball for Black Fire Dratini
    -Quick ball for the lightning Dratini
    -Dive ball for Ice Dratini
    -Dusk ball for the 2 fossils.

Ok now i have the background, its kinda big so can you make it smaller and fit some of it on?

I'll work on it -claims- but it'll have to be domne later because it's 12:00 AM over here -yawns-

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Good to see no one is hassling lyxlia, TCs may have to wait a few days after I get back, depending on how the return greyhound trip is. See my fanclub for an explanation of what I mean by that, rather not repost it.. Anyways, if I do the TCs right when I get back and get sleep, please dont take offense if I yell at someone for asking where they are, as I will be in a very grouchy mood. For those too lazy to go to my fanclub, small summary:

A. Greyhound discriminated against us for not being hispanic, and in turn, made it so we were unable to take the bus 700 miles from home, and forced my sisters bf family to come pick us up 200miles from their house.
    B. They lost my sisters luggage.
    C. They wont refund the ticket price of the bus THEY overbooked.

All this is leading to a small lawsuit for money for the gas they spent, the discrimination (either those people will lose their job, or we will get a settlement, according to sis's bfs dad's friend (lawyer), and for the luggage issues they had in which they did hnot ask before moving the luggage to a diff. bus we WERENT on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Good to see no one is hassling lyxlia, TCs may have to wait a few days after I get back, depending on how the return greyhound trip is. See my fanclub for an explanation of what I mean by that, rather not repost it.. Anyways, if I do the TCs right when I get back and get sleep, please dont take offense if I yell at someone for asking where they are, as I will be in a very grouchy mood. For those too lazy to go to my fanclub, small summary:

A. Greyhound discriminated against us for not being hispanic, and in turn, made it so we were unable to take the bus 700 miles from home, and forced my sisters bf family to come pick us up 200miles from their house.
    B. They lost my sisters luggage.
    C. They wont refund the ticket price of the bus THEY overbooked.

All this is leading to a small lawsuit for money for the gas they spent, the discrimination (either those people will lose their job, or we will get a settlement, according to sis's bfs dad's friend (lawyer), and for the luggage issues they had in which they did hnot ask before moving the luggage to a diff. bus we WERENT on.

Wow... that isn't good. Gosh they are gonna get in trouble...

BigIce17

Ulimate Trainer
    Years
    hey Mizou. can i have one please. I want the trainer sprite as the kid from Diamond.( the boy). I want toreterra behind him. i would like the the team to be staraptor, empoleon, torterra, infernape, vaporeon, dragonite, and luxray. the background can be the forest one, and can i have circles. thanx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back