• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N00b post...hello

Years
  • Heey there, unodeej! Great to meet you, I'm Cirno. :3

...ff, your avatar really reminds me of how much I need to finish Conquest. Loved that game a lot. <3

But yeah, why not tell us a little more about yourself? We're all very friendly on PC and would love to get to know you better, as it makes it easier to make friends and all. I'll assume you like Eevee; have any other favorite Pokemon? Maybe a favorite game, perhaps? But it's up to you if you want to answer, of course.

Hopefully you've already done some exploring and the forum has been to your liking so far! We're pretty diverse with sections on all sorts of things (like debates and Pokemon ROM hacks among others). Anything in particular you'd like to do here, or are you mostly just interested in getting involved in a Pokemon community?

Whatever the reason, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! ^^

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
  • Hi ya!
    Welcome to our PC nice avatar Eevee is becoming one of my favorite's at the moment.
    You might want to check out the Adoption Center if your highly interested in certain forums.
    Also if you have any questions ask a moderator (bold blue usernames) and just enjoy yourself here! ;D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    HEY YOU D< Tell us more about yourself(if you'd like, of course)! Don't make me ask a bunch of questions that make no sense whatsoever! Trust me, I did that with a few new people around here 8D with zero success!

But welcome to PC, new person!! This place is fun, so stay here forever. ♥

Back