• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

n00blet

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • So I'm grinding to level 50 on SoulSilver before taking on the Pokemon League and I'm going through Ilex Forest on Crystal. At the same time. Literally. Multi-tasking ftw.

Syd can't get enough of that JHOTOOOO

SoulSilver:

Aviex/Feraligatr (f)
    Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch, Thrash

Mage/Pidgeot (f)
    Fly, Roost, U-Turn, Quick Attack

Tara/Flareon (f)
    Fire Fang, Attract, Bite, Headbutt

Fifi/Venomoth (f)
    Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Signal Beam, Psybeam

Raikou
    Spark (soon to be Thunder Fang), Shadow Ball, Crunch, Cut (stfu)

Lugia
    Waterfall, Aeroblast, Extrasensory, Dragon Pulse

No, I don't typically use legendaries. Just felt like it. I'm aware of the bad movesets.

Crystal:

August/Quilava (m)
    Ember, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Smokescreen

Marauder/Wooper (m)
    Water Gun, Mud Slap, Tail Whip, Slam

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hey, your Flareon has the same nickname as my Lapras in HeartGold and imported SoulSilver :D But I don't think you named yours after my pair (or did you? *it'd be pretty cool*).

And the movesets aren't too bad :3 If you ask me, though, you should take out Feraligatr's Surf for Waterfall. Surf may have more power, but Feraligatr's more of a Physical Attacker, and Waterfall is a strong, accurate, somewhat easily accessible physical Water attack.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I know, but you get Surf before Waterfall and at the time, I needed to replace Water Gun. I was considering deleting Aviex's Surf and Lugia's Waterfall and basically swapping the two, but I kinda don't want to use Lugia after the Pokemon League. My friend traded me a Gardevoir and it's pretty. ;; And you need Surf WAY more than Waterfall. Could always delete it again and again, but I'm lazy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Pfffft. Makes enough sense to me XD

/I just gave Surf to my Laprases in both HG/imported SS, though the latter was an HM slave

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Imported SS, too eh? xD I still need to grab a copy of the English HG. :P I gotta get mi amor something for our anniversary though, so yeah. :]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • My dad is holding onto my English SS (I reserved it down in MD, but I got HG up here in NY), so after I pay him I'll probably get it o3o

Imported SS cost me nine games that I didn't play anymore + $20, and even though I couldn't understand 99/100ths of what went on, it was still worth it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It was a birthday present for me<3 Best one, and well worth the wait, seeing that HGSS came out a month after my birthday. But yes, definitely worth it. I can't wait to actually know what's going on! :D

Back