• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I would like to request a name change please.

Old Name: SerenadeDS

New Name: ~*SerenadeDS*~

Thank you! ;)

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Current Name: ChiefsFan
    New Name: Deoxys (already a user but haven't been active in a few years) or DNA

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I want to change my name plz.

Old Name: charmander07
    New Name: Metroid P

Thx in advance^^.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • I'd like to change my name from: Liaison Hero

to Romance Hero.

This is my original internet tag, and liaison is just a thesaurus word of romance.

Edit: forgot to say thanks in advance.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I'd like to change my name from: Liaison Hero

to Romance Hero.

This is my original internet tag, and liaison is just a thesaurus word of romance.

Edit: forgot to say thanks in advance.

October 17th is when you can change your name again.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • OKay I wanna help some admins and mods. For all who want to now when they can change their name next. It's 4 Month after the registration or the last name change. For the rules click here.

Click on your own profile and watch the registration date or your last name change date. Add 4 month on it and you will know your next name change date.

Example: User 1= registered at January 1st 2008. His first name change date will be March 1st 2008.

So and now have fun.

I hope the admins won't delete this post. I just wanted to help^^:D

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    OKay I wanna help some admins and mods. For all who want to now when they can change their name next. It's 4 Month after the registration or the last name change. For the rules click here.

Click on your own profile and watch the registration date or your last name change date. Add 4 month on it and you will know your next name change date.

Example: User 1= registered at January 1st 2008. His first name change date will be March 1st 2008.

So and now have fun.

I hope the admins won't delete this post. I just wanted to help^^:D

um...if you registered in january, your name change wouldn't be until april. :D

Years
  • um...if you registered in january, your name change wouldn't be until april. :D

Actually, if someone registered on January 1st, then they wouldn't be able to change their name until May 1st. The month you join doesn't count as the first of the four months; we count by number of months since a person has joined, so in this case the first month wouldn't be over until February (and then just add three more months, and you end up at May).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back