• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    New Name; Xenocrates

Please and thank you~ ^^

I'm pretty sure that December 1st is the day I can get my name change. If not, well... I've never been good at math, I guess. xDD

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I have a question, by 4 months, does that mean four months "added"? Because, look at my profile, I joined in May, but I was able to get my name change on August, but in the example of the first post..

For example, if you joined on 2nd of April you would have to wait until the 2nd of August before getting a name change. And if you get it changed then it'll be the normal 4 month wait before you can change it again. If you're under the 4 month limit then you can always rejoin with the name you want (or, of course, wait till the 4 months are up).

it's saying that it has to be 4 months "added".

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Well, yeah. From March 8 to April 8 is one month. April 8 to May 8 is 2, May 8 to June 8 is 3, and June 8 to July 8 is 4.
    I've never had any problems adding it up, but I've never asked for a name change either.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I have a question, by 4 months, does that mean four months "added"? Because, look at my profile, I joined in May, but I was able to get my name change on August.

it's saying that it has to be 4 months "added".
    I think it means 4 months added, but I'm not entirely sure. We'll have to wait for a mod/admin to answer it.

@ Bishopk: That's not what her question is. Her question is if she joined... say, May 10, but got a name change on August 15, will she have to get a name change on November 15, or 10? Or, is your question something else?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I think it means 4 months added, but I'm not entirely sure. We'll have to wait for a mod/admin to answer it.

@ Bishopk: That's not what her question is. Her question is if she joined... say, May 10, but got a name change on August 15, will she have to get a name change on November 15, or 10? Or, is your question something else?

No that's not what I mean.

It's a bit hard to explain but it has to do with math. Like the time past, and you don't count the first number...

eg.

April-May= 1 months
    April-June= 2 months
    April-July= 3 months
    April-August= 4 months

But if you count April itself, thats 5 months.

I hope you understand what Im saying.

EDIT: I think I know how to explain

let's say we have a number line from 1-10 like this

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

If somone asks whats the distance between 1-4, the answer would be 3.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    No that's not what I mean.

It's a bit hard to explain but it has to do with math. Like the time past, and you don't count the first number...

eg.

April-May= 1 months
    April-June= 2 months
    April-July= 3 months
    April-August= 4 months

But if you count April itself, thats 5 months.

I hope you understand what Im saying.

EDIT: I think I know how to explain

let's say we have a number line from 1-10 like this

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

If somone asks whats the distance between 1-4, the answer would be 3.

no. it would be 0-4. the first day you join, thats not one month, its zero months. they count how many months from the exact day.

so if someone joined May 15, it wouldnt be august 15, it would be September 15.

the 4 month countdown starts the day you join/change your name. period.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    no. it would be 0-4. the first day you join, thats not one month, its zero months. they count how many months from the exact day.

so if someone joined May 15, it wouldnt be august 15, it would be September 15.

the 4 month countdown starts the day you join/change your name. period.

exactly, but me myself joined in May, and I was able to get my name change in August, so thats why I was wondering about this.

Still, I need a Staff member to confirm this.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I dunno why I'm wrong anyways, four months is from the day signed up or the last change, there is no difference.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Am I avalible for a name change? I think it's December 29th, but I'm not entirely sure.. Can a Staff Member confirm this?

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hello peoplz its been 4 months now adn im sorry i over looked that rule before, but can my name be: Flareblade

so it woukd be...
    Curent name: Dragonzilla25
    New name: Flareblade

thx in adavance...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back