• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hi, I don't wanna name change only character change 'cause every time I wanna sign on I have to copy my username form a post.

If it's possible I would like to change to:

TwiliteDarkrai (w/ a "TM" mark if it's possible)

thanks

Geovanni

Giovanni's Eviler Twin
    Years
  • May i change this to redash12 so i can change other name to this name? just so you know these are both of my names. It came thx

Last edited:

RedAsh#1

Co. Owner and Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    I want this name changed to Geovanni the one above because i dont get the activation code for the real geovanni please i hope you can do it ThX! (if you can.)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    May i change this to redash12 so i can change other name to this name? just so you know these are both of my names

I want this name changed to Geovanni the one above because i dont get the activation code for the real geovanni please i hope you can do it ThX! (if you can.)

That was so confuzzling. Anyway, if you took the time to read the rules you'd know that you need to wait 4 mounths. And since no Admins are like here to tell you or anyone else this, you gotta wait four months until changing names.

EX: Join Date January 1st
    Name Change on May 1st

Years
  • I'm not sure, but I just noticed my name doesn't look very "professional".
    I know I've been here since today, but can I get a tiny name change? (like how I read the rules. O.o)

Old Username: ROMan
    Requested Username: ROM
    Unfortunately, taking out letters from a name doesn't fall under the "simple" name change rules, so you'd have to wait the full four months (until February 23rd, in this case) before you're able to get it changed.

Please change my name!
    Old name:BlacK Dratini
    New name:Icy Articuno
    That name appears to be taken. You'll have to choose another one. :/

Old name:axibar

New name:Axibar™
    You'll need to wait until December 28th before you can get your name changed, as adding a symbol counts as more than just a "simple" change.

Hi, I don't wanna name change only character change 'cause every time I wanna sign on I have to copy my username form a post.

If it's possible I would like to change to:

TwiliteDarkrai (w/ a "TM" mark if it's possible)

thanks
    You'll be able to have your name changed on November 28th.

You'll have to wait four months before you can get a name change.

Also, if you're having a problem with account activation, then just PM an admin to try and get it fixed. Give me a moment and I'll go look at it myself...

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I don't when I was last here. Anyway, name change request:

Old name: HashiriyaGDB
    New name: HashiriyaR32

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • hey i think today is the day i can get a name change =]
    soooo........can i get one????

current name: lzmllgs

desired name: Dr.Stiles

Last edited:

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Here is mines:

Old Username: JohnBoy617
    New Username: Forte Cross EXE

Forte Cross EXE is my username in many other forums so I'd like to change it to match my avi and sig.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Can You just capitalize the "S" in scythemaster and put a space in between scythe and master? If you can space it for me please capitalize (SP?) the "M"

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Can I have a name change?

Current Name: Heatran

New Name: Cross

Years
  • I'd like a name change please! Lemonade is so old... not even my favourite drink anymore, I don't even know what is... anywho...

Current name: Lemonade
    Requested name: Relyt

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back