• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    All righty everyone! Thanks to Claire (DF dadragonz) for the idea, I am opening the official Name Change Thread. ^____^ In this thread, you may announce that you've changed your name.

This way, you can change your name without making a thread about it, and your friends will know where to look to see that your name's been changed and whatnot. ^.~

Now, I have a few rules to apply to this thread. Read. Obey. Or get a butt kicking from me. XD

Rules of Name Change Thread

--No SPAM! At all. Period.
    OK guys, do not turn this place into a clone of DCC. Please, just post here to say that your name's been changed.

--I don't have anymore rules for this thread. XD

--Seriously, no spamming is about all I wanted to point out to you. XD

--Now, go read the first rule seven more times and I'll give you some candy. XD

~Kelsey

EDIT: Now, everyone, listen up! Again, this thread is only to state what your previous name was if you just changed it, so people know who you used to be. If I see any more SPAM posts in this thread, you'll be getting a warning from meh. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Well, incase there is still someone out there who doesn't know, I have changed my name to Bayleef. (My old name being *Chikorita*) ^^

Btw, I read the first rule seven times. Can I have some candy? xD

Stevey

the Lexicon of Love
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Mx
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    Well if ya haven't noticed I'm still Yellow-Icystorm- Arty XP And why Stevey? Cuz Steven is my real name XD;

Black Icicle

SEXY SOLROCK!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2005
    Ok, This is Lunatone00, I have changed my Name to White Misdreavus, I just got board of that name... that will be all. -turns of loudspeaker that was never on-

Years
    Me Ish A n00b!

Hello.
    My name is [Inuyashas Son].
    I am a 12 year old dude who loves to watch Inuyasha.
    Well, ok.
    PM me please.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Well, hence your title, please try not to speak like a n00b. We don't need that here. XD LOL Well, anyways, welcome to PC. Please, follow the rules, post lots, and have fun. If you want a friend or have a question, feel free to PM me. Well, see ya round! ~origin

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Er...right..yea so this is Amphros23 and I am gonna be using this username for a while..

alpha wolf lover

I used to be ~BM~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    hi I just wanted to announce that my name used to be ~black moonlight~ but now it's this so hi!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I finally decided to sign up as pika2000, because I'm using this name at nearly every forum now^^
    my old name was zappsan^^

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Ok. In case anyone is to dense to guess or didn't know the my old name it was Dark Light Angel. And now I'm on this name. Ok, just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I just changed my name from LilLatias to Kecleon_. I don't know that many people, but I still know people, so I've got to say this. :P

Ravyn

Winged Princess
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    I used to be Valerie, but now my name has changed to Ravyn. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Okay Guys and dear PC members, it's officially confirmed. Cool Cr@cker henceforth will be known as Chrono Cr@cker. I've been wanting to make this change for a long time now and atlast, I've decided on it.

This ID sounds really cool and makes me feel better and higher, so that's one of the main reasons for the change. Also from today you will all be witnessing a new CC (Yup, I'm still CC, so call me CC). Whether it's for the good or bad, you tell me.
    That's all

~ CC

Amai Pureiya

Sweet prayer~!
    Years
    Yay~! I love your new username, CC! ^____^ *pokes with twig* It's for the good. ;3

Hewwo, everyone~! Lady Pearl has changed her username to Amai Pureiya! ^o^ Yah like~? ^^ Thanks so much, Seirei-chaaan, for helping me out! Of course, I will still venture the community with Lady Pearl! ^_______^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back